[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Is this build viable for HC like this? What changes would you make to HC?
"
Inkira написал:
"
cryyyy написал:
How is everyone fairing on defense wise for this build in higher T13 maps and above especially with the Metamorphs I just did my last 2 stone guardian and now on 3 and they were easy just seems the random dips in hp through my full ES + HP is a bit sketchy.

Well Meta bosses are overtuned as hell so don't be surprised if they burst you, however a lot of the time when I died playing this build it was due to poor positioning. A lot of damage/deaths are entirely avoidable by being in the right place, because your spiders will do all the work for you.

Yeah I have learned more and more how to avoid the damage that I have recieved when I first respec'd to this build and it's much easier now to just let the spiders do all the work however I feel the spectres get 1 shot on some of the higher corrupted t15 maps only occasionally I think I don't cast convocation as much as I should. Anyways solid build I am enjoying it a lot.
"
cryyyy написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
cryyyy написал:
How is everyone fairing on defense wise for this build in higher T13 maps and above especially with the Metamorphs I just did my last 2 stone guardian and now on 3 and they were easy just seems the random dips in hp through my full ES + HP is a bit sketchy.

Well Meta bosses are overtuned as hell so don't be surprised if they burst you, however a lot of the time when I died playing this build it was due to poor positioning. A lot of damage/deaths are entirely avoidable by being in the right place, because your spiders will do all the work for you.

Yeah I have learned more and more how to avoid the damage that I have recieved when I first respec'd to this build and it's much easier now to just let the spiders do all the work however I feel the spectres get 1 shot on some of the higher corrupted t15 maps only occasionally I think I don't cast convocation as much as I should. Anyways solid build I am enjoying it a lot.

If specters are dying don't worry, you have PLENTY of DPS without them. They're a nice boost to have but not needed.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Jamhand написал:
Is this build viable for HC like this? What changes would you make to HC?

I don't play hardcore so I don't know, but I'd say always using a shield instead of a DPS offhand for one, maybe getting more life if it's possible.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Good day, tell me please, but would it be more profitable to replace ghosts with an animatron or golem? And how does this build feel on the main guards, bosses?
did T16 bligthed solo with this build :) with no problems
Spent 2500 chromatic orb, did not get the right colors on the helmet, thank you ...
Последняя редакция: 93solynin. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 6:54:11
"
93solynin написал:
Good day, tell me please, but would it be more profitable to replace ghosts with an animatron or golem? And how does this build feel on the main guards, bosses?

i swap enhance for animated guardian with Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance. nice dmg boost but build has no life nodes for minions so its kind squishy.
im droping him on bosses

i did 24 watchstones with this build, died few times cuz bad positioning on new bosses.
dmg is good, maybe drex is tricky when u need to kill flags and spiders focus boss itself.

its melting sirius too. but failed him cuz of storms cut me off all the time :(

"
93solynin написал:
Spent 2500 chromatic orb, did not get the right colors on the helmet, thank you ...

25 chromas and max 100 jewelers and u have your colors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kXPc8IomRI
The Big issue with Sirus is the limited number of time that we can cast the spider ... I need to use teleport only to be able to cast spider again ..

Or I miss something maybe ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация