[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira написал:
I wouldn't use either Carrion Golem OR Aniamte Guardian, not worth the sockets. Spiders do plenty of DPS on their own.

Well I have that ring, so I should use _something_ in it right? What would you use if you had an extra socket with +3 gem levels?
"
Inkira написал:
"
linkovich2 написал:
Those of you using animate guardian - what are you putting on it to help it stay alive? I have it in a +3 unset ring and the gem is currently 19, but sometimes it gets melted and it really sucks to have to re-gear it. So far I've been using bloodbond, southbound, leer cast, dying breath and victario's flight. Also, is it worth using animate guardian over carrion golem? PoB makes it a bit hard to do the comparison

I wouldn't use either Carrion Golem OR Aniamte Guardian, not worth the sockets. Spiders do plenty of DPS on their own.

like inkira sad spiders have enought dmg.
but i still use it:D

i swap out enhance , have bane on 3 link in chest,btw using punishment instead of temp. chains, less poison, more phys dmg.

and linked spectres+blood magic+minion life+guardian

using on him:armour helm with
flat life and
Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance
other just life and regen
southbonds, victarios boots, the oak shield, lavianga mace,
rare body armor with 110+ flat life and +10% life

but not using him in delve and some bosses

btw can i set this in POB ? because tool tip isnt counting items idk what life he has...
I get that spiders have enough damage but I'm at the point of min-maxing some things. I'm not sacrificing any slots in the build either since I'm using an unset ring for this.

I wish it was easier in PoB to apply the guardians auras to compare it with the flat damage from carrion golems. I'm thinking the flat damage is probably better but it's difficult to tell - and I hope this is the case so I never have to buy animated guardian gear again.
I got better items than your PoB lvl 90, but i still do less damage.

Could you help me to find the answer why that is?

Is melee physical damage not that good for the spider? because there is a awakened gem for it. So i thought it might be worth.

Would like some Hints to improve my Gear now.
I thought about a WAtcher Eye with Phasing and Spell hit dodge while we use haste.

"
Arinfaed написал:

Is melee physical damage not that good for the spider? because there is a awakened gem for it. So i thought it might be worth.

I thought about a WAtcher Eye with Phasing and Spell hit dodge while we use haste.

im not good in POB so what i see

mine spiders are doing more phys dmg than in inkiras POB
but hes doing 70k more poison dmg and i cant figure why... :/

in that pob is turned both on vaal haste and haste.
when u turn off in calcs hit recently he loses much dps
it must be something with offering
when i turn off hes CWDT its still triggering something
idk what...

and hes spiders have more attack speed so he is stacking more poison

did i just answered mine question ?
so probably it is all in jewels .....?

"
Arinfaed написал:

There's a reason I don't use Melee Physical Damage, and it's because it's worse than Withering Touch and Minion Damage.

Your items are fine, but it's all about the jewel stacking, you might not have as many good jewels as I did in Blight.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
i made a ci version of the build
https://pastebin.com/eir7Lwz7
I got this Watcher's Eye with Phasing and Spell Dodge while Affected by Haste.

Do yoyu guys think its worth it?! Or rather go for one more abyssal jewel?
I still feel like i lack some defense and get oneshot.

Thought that would might help.
Hey Inkira,

first and foremost thanks for the build guide, its straight up amazing. Tried the Spiders back in Betrayl with another build and they didnt feel "right".

Anway, been grinding away with your build for the past weeks and would just like to ask if you could give my gear/setup a quick look over if you see anything major i could improve.

I wasnt "lucky" with my lvl 21 gem corruptions so far but im contantly working on them so no need to point out the obious 21/20 gems im missing. :)

I cant link the jewels atm. but i got 5x Abyss jewels with good life rolls and the occasional energy shield roll, aswell as blind & hinder. Some minion attackspeed and *some* minion physical/chaos flat rolls, although i didnt prioratize the minion dmg rolls on these since the spiders got a nasty base dmg to boot and adding 14-18 flat phys dmg ontop of the 1000ish didnt feel like worth prioratizing. I also realized that for my character in particular it was more worthwhile to socket 2 Anatomical Knowledge, one in the Socket below Mind over Matter, giving a total of +23 Life & 8% Increased Maximum Life and another one in the Scion Socket. Since 8% Increased Maximum Life gives more total life than another +40 life jewel could provide, maybe something to consider yourself.

Didnt bother with buying an enhance for the Bane setup quite yet, currently using the open gem slot for Phaserun since im in love with it.

Another slight change to your build guide is the use of 1 powercharge spectre and 2 frenzy charge spectre, instead of 3 frenzy ones. 1 charge spectre is enough to keep the spiders fed on 3 charges 100% of the time, currently looking to replace the 2nd frenzy one with something useful. :)

If you want to take a closer look in PoB, here is a link for my current character: https://pastebin.com/KMFQ0AvX

Again thanks for the great and detailed build, ive been having a blast with it so far!
Hi Inkira,

First of all thanks for the great build, love brood in dota2 so had to go with this build!

I was wondering what's the cap in dexterity that you need for this build?

Is this 159 dexterity for the vaal haste or is there anything higher than I might be missing?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация