[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

How about change fortify to Minions speed support for 6L zombies ?
With Unnatural Strength : +2 level minion skill gems and Kingmaker for AG give us Nearby Allies have Culling Strike and Nearby Allies have Fortify ?
"
Ductng192 написал:
With Unnatural Strength : +2 level minion skill gems and Kingmaker for AG give us Nearby Allies have Culling Strike and Nearby Allies have Fortify ?

You can do that, however we already have about 270% movement speed on the boys, which is suuuper fast. Furthermore our zombies will be close to off-screen clearing with the addition of feeding frenzy, which means that they're often out of range of the aura radius (its quite small). Fortify also adds about 150k more dps per zombie over minion speed. Hope this give you abit of feedback :)
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Ductng192 написал:

You can do that, however we already have about 270% movement speed on the boys, which is suuuper fast. Furthermore our zombies will be close to off-screen clearing with the addition of feeding frenzy, which means that they're often out of range of the aura radius (its quite small). Fortify also adds about 150k more dps per zombie over minion speed. Hope this give you abit of feedback :)

thank for your answer :)
Hello ! thanks for updates !
Can we have a POB link ? i'm a big noob so i need to see whats the gear for this build and i cant find a POB link. only a 3.8 tree :-(

thanks for your work !
"
Altistic написал:
Hello ! thanks for updates !
Can we have a POB link ? i'm a big noob so i need to see whats the gear for this build and i cant find a POB link. only a 3.8 tree :-(

thanks for your work !

https://pastebin.com/nqUUREYJ
"
Carrion Golems have 11384 life at gem level 20.

Carrion Golem's Leap Slam has a 4 second cooldown, and doesn't repeat with Multistrike unlike some Spectre leap slams. It deals 180% of their base damage. The Bone Cascade has a 4 second cooldown, can multistrike, has 10% less attack speed and deals 65% of base damage, but can hit enemies multiple times with each cascade. The non-cooldown attack deals 135% of their base damage with the first two swings which are wide cones, while the third to sixth swing deals 162% of base damage with 200% more attack speed, but in a smaller rectangle (For bursting down enemies that survive the first two swings). At level 20 of the gem, they do an average of 372 damage per hit, with an attack time of 0.9 seconds. They have 1067 accuracy rating at gem level 20, the same as other minions.

The Delve chest mod can still give +1 to maximum spectres, as do Midnight Bargain and Queen's Escape and Decree.

Q: According to PoB, ice golems have an average hit of 1090.1. Is this incorrect or does this mean the base average hit for ice golems is 3x carrion golem?
A: That looks correct, because Ice Golems skills have lower damage multipliers by comparison. It's more a artifact of how we tweaked the balance on the minion, and the fact the Carrion Golem gets up to 80% more damage if you have 10 non-golem minions near them.

Q: that raises an interesting question then: if the carrion golem's slam attack does not repeat via multistrike, what about stone golem? Same as carrion golem?
A: Rory_Rackham Balance & Design The no-repeat only applies to the Leap Slam, not their cascade slam, because it was a bit pointless when they jumped on the spot. Stone Golem slams still repeat as usual.

Q: Do you know what the range is for nearby enemies to give them the damage boost?
A: Rory_Rackham Balance & Design Ah, the damage boost Carrion Golems get is from your minions, and the range is 60. Ideally close enough that you don't need to constantly worry about it unless you're using the Meat Shield support on your doods.

Carrion Golems have no basic attack, just their comboish non-cooldown attack.
The Leap is only used if the target is more than a certain distance away. It'll have different chances for different abilities based on positioning of all enemies in range, it's not a guaranteed order.

"
The skeleton's dash ability has a two second cooldown. It takes 0.15 seconds to dash, and also has the same range as the player Dash skill.
Aggressive and Defensive cancel out, so skeletons can't dash if you're using both supports.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 4:07:38
I see you're taking Whispers of Doom, but there doesn't seem to be room for it socket-wise. What are you dropping to get the 3-link in? Or is it Diabolist + Vuln selfcast (assuming that Diabolist curses count as "you" applying it)?
So, will we use Triad Grip at all? If yes, which conversion is the best? And how many gems or items we will need to change in this setup?
quick questions:

1) how much dps does your build lose because of the removal of Violent Dead?

2) why use Fortify over Minion Damage?
"
BeRse написал:
quick questions:

1) how much dps does your build lose because of the removal of Violent Dead?

2) why use Fortify over Minion Damage?

we ended up gaining about 7m zombie dps from the buffs. The removal of violent dead shouldn't do too much, as base cooldown has been decreased by 20%, and CDR on gem scales with level. I have a few guys including myself saying that the new CD is 1,65 with a level 30 gem, whereas it was 1,25 before. (the slam itself takes about 1.6 seconds). Cause the defensive layer of fortify is super nice, and isn't that much of a dps loss. i should actually swap melee physical with minion damage since i swapped it for feeding frenzy.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 5:06:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация