[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

WoW i see someone did great job with this build and my favorite build backs to the game :D
"
Ksakep написал:
So, will we use Triad Grip at all? If yes, which conversion is the best? And how many gems or items we will need to change in this setup?

i'd love to get a pair of full white sockets and add wither on a spell totem. That should add some serious dps to the build.
League starter viable?

What are the required items for this build?

Budget version?
you currently dont have enough mana to cast zombies even once, right? what do you think about eldritch battery?
"
ShadrHasRisen написал:
you currently dont have enough mana to cast zombies even once, right? what do you think about eldritch battery?

when summoning you swap your blood magic from your helm setup into your weapon so you summon with blood magic. IF your zombies die, you failed to convocate propperly. I had several uber elder fights where 1-2 zombies died.. And that is with the old minion life. In 3.8 it shouldn't be a problem, basicly ever.
"
AngelaZiegler написал:
League starter viable?

What are the required items for this build?

Budget version?

There is a list of budget league starter uniques you can use. Those should be fine for most of the mapping.
"
Absorbus написал:
WoW i see someone did great job with this build and my favorite build backs to the game :D

I did my best ^^
"
EZPZY написал:
I see you're taking Whispers of Doom, but there doesn't seem to be room for it socket-wise. What are you dropping to get the 3-link in? Or is it Diabolist + Vuln selfcast (assuming that Diabolist curses count as "you" applying it)?

we try to get vulnerabilty on our animated guardians gloves so he inflicts its as soon as he hits. This means its only really active on mobs that doesn't die instantly. Enfeeble is cast by diablolist (one of our support spectres).
Build seems great and i think i will try it out as a league starter. :)
I have a question though...why do you take Whispers of Doom when you have only 1 curse according to the PoB link?
"
SpyNe4r написал:
Build seems great and i think i will try it out as a league starter. :)
I have a question though...why do you take Whispers of Doom when you have only 1 curse according to the PoB link?

Vulnerbility on hit from animated guardians gloves (corrupted implicit) & support spectre casting enfeeble.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация