[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
I started running Spirit Offering. I've noticed it is recovering the full 2300 ES for me per cast. Are those going Cyclone + CWC getting the same results? Recovering 2300 ES every .7 seconds + all the leech would make this stupid amount of recovery, better than Soul Tether + Vaal Pact.

Yep, that makes running Spirit Offering so powerful (and the Cyclone CwC setup in particular). You actually have a way to easily recover your ES.
"
Laxxus написал:
"
I started running Spirit Offering. I've noticed it is recovering the full 2300 ES for me per cast. Are those going Cyclone + CWC getting the same results? Recovering 2300 ES every .7 seconds + all the leech would make this stupid amount of recovery, better than Soul Tether + Vaal Pact.

Yep, that makes running Spirit Offering so powerful (and the Cyclone CwC setup in particular). You actually have a way to easily recover your ES.
With that setup I’ll drop Phase Run. If I go back to Pride over Haste, I could craft a chest and Talisman without worry to dex requirements. I picked this amulet up for 5c earlier today. Get a life craft on it, and it will be decent to try for a Talisman.
Cyclone with cwc is absolutely amazing for recharge and making yourself a tank.
I lowered my haste gem down to 10 (12 with gloves implicit) and put war cry on my belt into the build.

So I'm now running

Haste
Discipline (20% mana reduction on helm)
war banner
aspect of avian
clarity

I have 16 zombies, 7.2k life, 7.9k shield.

It's a monster build.

And I still can't get a single 5% str roll on my lethal pride!
I just want to say that this is my best build ever and the crafting tips made me wealthy and I was able to almost max my character. Made several of this item and was able to sell it for very good profit.

First time I killed Uber Elder and a deathless one after going to spirit offering.

With that said can anyone help me make it better or point out the mistakes I made or the things that I missed. I want to go and do almost all the achievements that I can do.

BTW I just switched to an Astral Plate
from a Saqawal's Nest that's why my gloves still has Avian suffix.
Added a 700 depth Aul kill video to boss kills spoiler! As of now i doubt there will be any major changes to the build, as it is quite strong i feel like. However i will keep pushing delve to see if we can reach 1k. So far it seems quite doable, as long as you know what you're doing (i don't ^^).

I have also started working on a glasscannonish conc path slayer, which should be pretty fun too! You can as always ask questions here or when i am live on twitch (i'd appreciate the support), or ofcourse tune in to see the progress on the current shenanigans :D
"
"
Laxxus написал:
"

With that setup I’ll drop Phase Run. If I go back to Pride over Haste, I could craft a chest and Talisman without worry to dex requirements. I picked this amulet up for 5c earlier today. Get a life craft on it, and it will be decent to try for a Talisman.

Losing the Movement speed from Haste is unfortunate but probably not that big.
Don't forget to anoint before turning it into a Talisman tho :P

"
I have 16 zombies, 7.2k life, 7.9k shield.

It's a monster build.

And I still can't get a single 5% str roll on my lethal pride!

At this point you might as well give up on the Lethal Pride lol
In the end, like so much with this build its not needed at all and more of a personal wish to optimize the character :D

I think I will not change anything anymore. Maybe try for an even better Belt but thats about it.
Although if my current Amulet would be a Talisman with +16% increased attributes, that would be pretty sick :D
"
Rinoa_Raine написал:
I just want to say that this is my best build ever and the crafting tips made me wealthy and I was able to almost max my character. Made several of this item and was able to sell it for very good profit.

First time I killed Uber Elder and a deathless one after going to spirit offering.

With that said can anyone help me make it better or point out the mistakes I made or the things that I missed. I want to go and do almost all the achievements that I can do.

BTW I just switched to an Astral Plate
from a Saqawal's Nest that's why my gloves still has Avian suffix.

Yep, this build is just so overpowered, its insane.

For your build:
I really don't like anointing Grave Intentions. It's a pretty weak node that most of us dropped completely by now.
Anoint Death Attunement instead and save those 6 Points. When you do that, you want to have some Minion Life Leech, either from an Abyss Jewel or the small node next to Sacrifice.
Redemption and Righteous Army are strong nodes that you should get.
Also switching the Efficient Training and Lethal Pride like you have is kinda unfortunate cause the Efficient Training is basically wasted like that (only converting 3 nodes to Strength).

I think Shpaer's Touch should be a staple for the build (unless going for chaos Convertion of course), it just gives so much additional ES.
Minion Damage support is better than Ruthless.
And I'm not sold on Carrion Golem. It has decent damage, maybe like an additional Zombie but I definitely prefer a Chaos Golem for the phys damage reduction.

Picked up this cutie for 6ex, sucks to have to respec into death attunement, but worth the extra two zombies as there was no way I was going to reach 1500 str without getting ultra lucky divining lethal prides.
I don't know which gem to use.

I'm using a Femurs of the Saints still.

minion damage support or brutality support?
"
NLe написал:
I don't know which gem to use.

I'm using a Femurs of the Saints still.

minion damage support or brutality support?

Brutality is the best as long as you don't use Spirit Offering.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация