[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
13eatty написал:
Could I get advise on my build how to push to 1500 str currently on 1200, I am doing the Chaos conversion build and have plenty of currency to spend this league.

Also for spirit offering cwcs Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong as I cannot get this skill to work correctly. It is using desecrate then spirit offering however it isn't giving me any ES at all? help with this would be much appreciated, thanks

mistress of sacrifice in tree

This season just keeps getting better. Think I nailed the enchant...

Probably my rng after 10k+ chaos spamming belts and still not hitting.
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:
Made nice rings with my friend :3 Think they are one of the best rings for non hybrid version on league now

tell us how to do that shine's!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Rato86 написал:
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:
Made nice rings with my friend :3 Think they are one of the best rings for non hybrid version on league now

tell us how to do that shine's!!

Drop or buy vermilion ring with temple mod(70-79hp+3-5%hp),if it have another prefix anull it.BLock prefix with prefix cannot be changed,scour.Now u got magic ring with 1 prefix.Imprint it,try to get t1 str.Imprint again item with hp and t1 str,and at the end u need to get some usefull mod by regal/imprint.So u have 1 ring with t1 hp t1 str and t1-t2 resist.U can use beast for split modes.If u are lucky u split hp+str on second magic ring,and get back first ring with imprint,if not lucky,imprint and try imprint/split again.Sry for my bad English:)
Последняя редакция: GuppiTheSlayer. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 22:23:03
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:

Those are quite nice!

What crafting method did you use?
"
hankinsohl написал:
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:

Those are quite nice!

What crafting method did you use?

See above
Just a quick question, minion damage support or brutality?
Thanks and first build i have used to take uber elder down so a BIG ty to op.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Just a quick question, minion damage support or brutality?
Thanks and first build i have used to take uber elder down so a BIG ty to op.

if y dont have chaos conversion brutality 100% best for pure physical
hi Qlida
is headhunter useful in non-chaos version?
or "+% attributes, flat str and life, resistance" is better on the belt?
Hi,

i have tested the Cyclone with cwc spirit offering and it turns out to be amazing!
But i need to give up the Vaal Skeletons for it.
Are they needed for high blight maps or are the zombies only strong enough?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация