[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Gambit79 написал:
"
Necromaniacc написал:
The thing that i didn't understand in 3.8 zombie slam nerfed, GGG add some cool-down to zombie slam now they can't insta slam. wasn't it decrease their damage?

They added the cooldown recovery on the Raise Zombie Gem.

Im level 85 now and my Zombies and Skeles just melt packs away w/o melee splash.

and remember once you get the saqawal's and 2h mace it'll only get better!
"
chinpokemon2905 написал:
loving the build so far!

How important is the Animate Guardian? I am really not a fan of it would it hurt the build a huge amount to skip it?

Thanks,

it adds alot of good stuff later on in the game, however if you don't wanna invest in it, you can easily skip it. Just remember it'll have a cost.
"
naesano написал:
Why we take that?
http://prntscr.com/p31lkn

vulnerability from animated guardian & enfeeble, however it isn't needed before late game.
"
HardSide написал:
How do you raise spectres? everytime they die you go to the Act/Section to create new ones?

If they die and you haven't left the zone you'll be able to re desecrate and summon them. However if you left the zone and moved on, then yes you'll have to go back and pick them up again.
Added a few FAQ on my stream into the build with more visibility. specifically bandits & whispers of doom reasoning.

Also thank you to all the people who tuned in so far, you guys ROCK!
Can we still get Lethal Pride in 3.8?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Baron is up to 40c now. On the plus side...generic summoner is incredibly strong as it is. I could probably do T10 comfortably now and I have zero gear.
What weapon should I aim for between Mon'tregul's Grasp and the endgame crafted 2hander mace? Can I craft something myself that wouldn't be to expensive if I bought a 6linked mace?
Последняя редакция: phexifa. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 19:22:41
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
Baron is up to 40c now. On the plus side...generic summoner is incredibly strong as it is. I could probably do T10 comfortably now and I have zero gear.

The Baron = 60c atm, an item wich req. lvl 26 shouldn't be cost an exalt or even higher, last league it was 1c and now this, GGG could made a Card for it to fix this, because it was like Mathil would picked it at League Starter... .
Последняя редакция: Aijendo. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 21:40:01
Anybody interested then I took stuff from this build and stuff from a Golemancer build and made something super OP this league, atleast for now :P
Feel free to try it out guys!
Skeletons\Zombies\Spectres and punch of Golems!

Path of Exile 3.8 BLIGHT League - My OP HYBRID Golemancer League Starter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgSi1dVGSts
Mathils actual cat

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация