[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

little error in your guide :
Diablolist for Enfeeble (increases your survivablity & found in lower prison Act 1)

Diabolist is found in upper prison :P

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Diabolist
Nobody seemed to answer for 11 pages why we have a jewel with "+50 strength and 20% increased strength"

i'm also wondering this as i'm figuring out how to even remotely match any of the items that dont exist in the game.

incl fantasy items such as that amulet, its 225 exalts in standard.
in game: Bearded_Moron
"
Venthers написал:
little error in your guide :
Diablolist for Enfeeble (increases your survivablity & found in lower prison Act 1)

Diabolist is found in upper prison :P

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Diabolist

Derp, upper it is ofc. ^^
"
Super_Tree написал:
Nobody seemed to answer for 11 pages why we have a jewel with "+50 strength and 20% increased strength"

i'm also wondering this as i'm figuring out how to even remotely match any of the items that dont exist in the game.

incl fantasy items such as that amulet, its 225 exalts in standard.

i am quite sure i replied, if not it was someone else asking the same. Its a placeholder for the lethal pride jewel. one of the rolls on notables is 5% strength, and with 4 notables in range it adds up to 20.

I paid 25 exalted for the talisman in 3,7 with several more in the price range. However i think it'll be quite expensive in 3.8.
"
Asmodee007 написал:
Can we still get Lethal Pride in 3.8?

Yes, i think they'll be more common than i expected with the legion drops in blight.
Well, sir, i think u've forgot about 1 unique 2h hammer with +2 to minion skills) we can use 5l Chober-chaber as a good starting weapon)
(i'm just not a fan of mon'tregul)
"
shadowered написал:
Well, sir, i think u've forgot about 1 unique 2h hammer with +2 to minion skills) we can use 5l Chober-chaber as a good starting weapon)

Great found! i use Queen's Decree all the way to act 10 and still using it now! pretty good one and cheap
"
shadowered написал:

I did not know about this item! the upgraded version with +1melee +2 minion and some minion life is great for early in the league! i'll add it to the list of uniques and thank you :D
Shadowered pointed out that we should also be able to use a 5l Chober-chaber for early league! I'd recommend this over mon'tegreuls as i am really not a fan of it!
"
Qlidascope написал:
Shadowered pointed out that we should also be able to use a 5l Chober-chaber for early league! I'd recommend this over mon'tegreuls as i am really not a fan of it!

after chober saber we have any better item for mid game mapping?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация