[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

1) why no geofri santuary+spirit offering for insane tankiness?
2) why no montregul?
IGN-Chatillion
cause montregul sucks and u need a +100% max roll on it
and as 4 me) u need 2 6l
1 for skeleboyz 1 for zombies
idk i don't believe in 3 golems dps output, so i will stay with skeleboyz)
so u can't use 1 hand weapon
Последняя редакция: shadowered. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 5:38:11
"
healzr написал:
"
ShadrHasRisen написал:
"
Rienslol написал:

Hey, what about blight enchant for our neck ?

Blood siphon is the best choice i think

i would say

Blood siphon (if it would get you a extra zombie)
Grave intentions (could be nice for a bit more damage and living)
ravenous horde ( to save 7 skill points)
fearsome force (for some aoe on the zombie slam and on the curses)

For annointment don't forget about Diamond Skin! At the very least while leveling - it's very cheap.

Taking out Brutality and putting in Ruthless instead, then allocating Grave Intentions, is 19% More damage for me. Seems worth it..
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 7:29:06
Any tips of how to craft staff? WHat modes should it have before we do multiple crafting mode
Any thoughts to going necromantic aegis and a new 1 hander with victarios? Using the enchant on the neck to save some skill points, only like 4 away.
"
JohnnyManziel написал:
Any thoughts to going necromantic aegis and a new 1 hander with victarios? Using the enchant on the neck to save some skill points, only like 4 away.

The spectre monkeys give frenzy and power charge uptime already for me.
Taken directly from the wiki:

The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example).

So if the animate guardian doesn't share a curse pool with us doesn't that mean that whispers is a dead talent to take?
Последняя редакция: Lenolye. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 7:32:43
what about geofri sanctuary chest? it must be cheap, makes us a real tank.
IGN-Chatillion
Here's my gear ending for the day

Trying two separate Spectre gems, one with inc aoe for Undying Evangelist for two bubbles, then the other two will be Host and Carnage Chieftain. Not sure that will be enough uptime on the charges but worth trying it out.

Currently at 14 zombies, 2 golems and 12 skeles.
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 7:55:30
"
vegeto079 написал:
"
JohnnyManziel написал:

The spectre monkeys give frenzy and power charge uptime already for me.

Yea I just always hate having to rely on spectres, for whatever reason mine always die in every build ever. Same with animate guardian. Perhaps this will be different

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация