[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Ok I sold the helm. I have 2ex... what should I get next (jewels, 6l, ??)?.

IGN: Sweethart
Great build. almost killed Awaken lvl 6 Cirius. I have 2 questions.

1:What do we need to look after in the Lethal pride jewel? (divines)

2: How can we farm an Elder Tier 1 map for the weapon to craft.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, I havn't read the whole forum post. <3
How does Saqawal's Nest / aspect of the avian work? It looks to me like it's possible to have a 100% uptime on a 10% to deal double damage buff and movement speed?

I'm using Geofri's / Shaper's touch atm.

I also wonder if it's worth to change my 100% increased minion damage sword to a weapon with +1 fortitude and avian (if I change to Saqawal's) or just some extra strength if I keep the Geofri's setup. In my POB replacing 100% increased minion damage with +1 to fortify is 0,2% dps increase, hm. (I'm a POB noob).

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: maxenergy. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 15:33:09
any help for crafting ring? I found an unset ring with redeemer influence (84 ilvl) i would like to try making into ring with str, aspect of the avian, +2-3 to gems lvl, and (hopefully) 25% minion dmg and some life or res. any help with this?
@QLiDA, how many currency you recommend to craft weapon? Using method 1.

Average to Alterations to start try craft it?
"
oODKOo написал:
is this Build able to kill Sirus Lvl 8 ?

It is, we have several people doing the build having him on farm :D
"
Jones27 написал:
At the time of purchase Letal Pride can be any one, or must be Rakiata, Kaom or Kiloava

It can be any ^^
"
Edeka написал:
How does this build differ from the King of Summoners build on the forums?

We focus on a high dps build with the needed amount of defenses i'd say. His is either heavily defense oriented at the cost of DPS or Heavily speed focused. In all i'd say this is more well rounded.

All of this is my opinion though, some my disagree :)
"
lkainn написал:
What should i upgrade next? I am crafting some hunter boots with no luck yet. Already have 15% str lethal pride. Sitting at ~1510 str atm.

I'd got for a level 4 empower, it'd add another zombie ^^
"
lotusQ написал:
+1 rep, thanks for the craft!

Wrong post i think :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация