[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
maxenergy написал:
How does Saqawal's Nest / aspect of the avian work? It looks to me like it's possible to have a 100% uptime on a 10% to deal double damage buff and movement speed?

I'm using Geofri's / Shaper's touch atm.

I also wonder if it's worth to change my 100% increased minion damage sword to a weapon with +1 fortitude and avian (if I change to Saqawal's) or just some extra strength if I keep the Geofri's setup. In my POB replacing 100% increased minion damage with +1 to fortify is 0,2% dps increase, hm. (I'm a POB noob).

Thanks!

The avian buff alternates every 4 seconds between movement speed and double damage.

Fortify setup is the way to go. my math with GG setup is 0.8% less dps for 20% less damage taken on minions basically.
"
supafiya1989 написал:
any help for crafting ring? I found an unset ring with redeemer influence (84 ilvl) i would like to try making into ring with str, aspect of the avian, +2-3 to gems lvl, and (hopefully) 25% minion dmg and some life or res. any help with this?

Your best bet would be chaos spamming or essence crafting i think. Or else you should do something like meta crafting getting 3x desired prefix and block scour.
"
eIG написал:
@QLiDA, how many currency you recommend to craft weapon? Using method 1.

Average to Alterations to start try craft it?

It'll require a ton as the mod pool is quite big sadly. 20ex+ i'd say.
"
I wanted to self craft a two hander for the first time in my life and now i'm sitting on 1700 fuses yet no 6 link haha, i'm starting to losing my hope, but i'm gonna achieve it no matter what, it's the biggest challange in my POElife, but should suggest that it's usually cheaper to get 6-linked base two-hander instead. They usually go for 4-5 exalts.

Sounds like you're pretty unlucky my friend :( a 20% quality averages a 6 link on around 12-1300 i believe.
"
SupaaaNova написал:
does the haste line and pride line have any effect on the zombies or should i sell it i already have one with 4sec onslaught with haste and 47 chaos res equiped oh and im still debating if i should keep using haste or go back to pride

The pride impales only affects your impales, so they're quite useless. I do believe that the onslaught effect is only when you kill and not your minions :(
"
Kizura написал:
How good is weapon if you cant get +1 skill gems and fortify together, but only have +1 skill gems? I'm not swimming in currency and wondering how big of an upgrade (if any) it would be over the femur.

A flat +1 would be waste of money i'd say.
Added Animate guardian level reminder (some people were using a level 1 geared AG).

Added that we use blood stance on Flesh & stone.

Added aura priorities for newer players ^^
"
haenic написал:
OK So running lab today i hit this? Sell and keep going for zombies?

I wouldn’t roll over that. It’s not a great mod, but it’s certainly worth more than no mod. If you aren’t using Skitterbots, sell and try again.

"
maxenergy написал:
How does Saqawal's Nest / aspect of the avian work? It looks to me like it's possible to have a 100% uptime on a 10% to deal double damage buff and movement speed?
"
I also wonder if it's worth to change my 100% increased minion damage sword to a weapon with +1 fortitude and avian (if I change to Saqawal's) or just some extra strength if I keep the Geofri's setup. In my POB replacing 100% increased minion damage with +1 to fortify is 0,2% dps increase, hm. (I'm a POB noob).

You don’t get 100% uptime on either, Saqawal’s Grants Zombies 4x the Aspect buff, but they still alternate. I’d say Fortify is better since it ultimately will scale better, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s worth the cost.

"
SupaaaNova написал:
does the haste line and pride line have any effect on the zombies or should i sell it i already have one with 4sec onslaught with haste and 47 chaos res equiped oh and im still debating if i should keep using haste or go back to pride

Sell it. Neither mod affect Zombies.
"
Freredacier написал:
"
haenic написал:

Ok thanks! I got shapers gloves now, but no eff train jewels. 6L before those too?

I would :
- go for the 1000 strength cap (if you have not reached it yet)
- buy a lvl 20 and 20% quality raise zombie gem (2 chaos)
- buy a 6L linked femurs of the saints

What does 1000 strength give us again? I remember reading something about it, but I cannot find it. 900 and 1200 are extra zombies, but what is 1k for?

Right now i have ZERO jewels in my tree. So is best bet getting "Efficient training" x2 before 6L? I am at around 850 str with shaper gloves i was 970ish with meginords gloves.
IGN: Sweethart
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
I wanted to self craft a two hander for the first time in my life and now i'm sitting on 1700 fuses yet no 6 link haha, i'm starting to losing my hope, but i'm gonna achieve it no matter what, it's the biggest challange in my POElife, but should suggest that it's usually cheaper to get 6-linked base two-hander instead. They usually go for 4-5 exalts.

Sounds like you're pretty unlucky my friend :( a 20% quality averages a 6 link on around 12-1300 i believe.

Yeah i guess i am haha, it's at 45% quality, i'll spend 1k more and give it up i think :P Thanks for the guide btw, is saqawal's nest better ? geofri gives much more ES but not sure, i can't run haste as i've got like no dex

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация