[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DocRoberts написал:
It seems that you're missing the whole point of running spirit offering. We use it for survivability mostly (with the ascendancy which makes it work on us). Yes, brutality + flesh offering will give a tiny bit more damage, but it doesn't worth the loss of 2.5k es and HUGE in-combat recovery. With your setup cyclone doesn't make any sense really. You can just self cast offering/desecrate and use extra sockets for something else.

my point is more: what can kill me with 12k EHP, will kill me with 14,5k EHP also. and it's not just a "tiny bit more damage" - up to 20% total dmg loss (without a. melee phys. dmg) und up to 10% with a. version. not to mention the uncalculated a. brutality phys. reduction.

also makes farming faster due to minion speed (but that's not relevant).

but I agree - for early game stage, it's def. a better option - at a point with endgame-items, it becomes more valuable to run with flesh instead spirit.
"
Zedforce666 написал:
"
DocRoberts написал:
It seems that you're missing the whole point of running spirit offering. We use it for survivability mostly (with the ascendancy which makes it work on us). Yes, brutality + flesh offering will give a tiny bit more damage, but it doesn't worth the loss of 2.5k es and HUGE in-combat recovery. With your setup cyclone doesn't make any sense really. You can just self cast offering/desecrate and use extra sockets for something else.

my point is more: what can kill me with 12k EHP, will kill me with 14,5k EHP also. and it's not just a "tiny bit more damage" - up to 20% total dmg loss (without a. melee phys. dmg) und up to 10% with a. version. not to mention the uncalculated a. brutality phys. reduction.

also makes farming faster due to minion speed (but that's not relevant).

but I agree - for early game stage, it's def. a better option - at a point with endgame-items, it becomes more valuable to run with flesh instead spirit.

It's not just a bit more ehp, it's 4k+ ES per second recovery.

As for the damage difference, your calculations aren't accurate. If we compare awakened melee physical damage to awakened brutality:
(1.66 - 1.56)/1.56*100 ~= 6.4% more damage with brutality and even if intimidate and armour penetration provide the same increase in damage output (who knows how much armour those bosses have, but intimidate should still be slightly better anyway), spirit offering gives more damage than flesh offering, so the total damage difference is just about 1.2% with my gear. And if change anything, it's better to swap minion damage to brutality (feeding frenzy in your case). But still those 10% or so just aren't worth losing insane es sustain from the spirit offering in my opinion.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 12:50:27
"
Zedforce666 написал:

Well this isn't true for a couple of reasons. First there is a large damage breakpoint around 12000 where GGG likes to put it's raw slam damage. If you have over that, only rippy mods, large Crits or deep delves will typically one-shot you. The second point is the sustain. Having a recovery of 2000-4000 ES a second cannot be ignored. That will keep you alive in more situations that just having a large pool.
agree with you both - no question SO is a good option. but I can just speak from my xp I've done - and ya, how u said, that mods and big crit hits kill you also with 4k ES per sec and 2,5k more ES instantly... no matter what u do - others also don't kill without it. so it's quite less relevant.

and as u mention about my calculation - chaos damage is losing a huge amount of it's efficient damage, cause these bosses have a damn high chaos resistance now.

so it WAS a fact, that SO offered higher dmg as FO - but not anymore.

but in summary - ofc SO makes you a big number tankier - but when you don't need it (and you can reach that point quite fast), you simply don't need it and take that "only" 10% more dps.

but well - think also it wouldn't make a big deal to prefer that dps for bosses - I mean, doing 30m or 33m dps (numbers without impale calc - dunno multiplier for that correctly [imp + banner + generosity + banner helm enchant]... who cares... the small number is still more than just enough beside greater sustain
Последняя редакция: Zedforce666. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 14:46:09
I really think it would fall down to preference. I haven’t done the math, so I won’t speak to dps, though it’s obvious physical damage is much more optimized in the build. I think it really falls down to SO offers much sustain and tankiness, FO offers much clear speed. Where dps falls is largely gear dependent anyways. There are so many layers it’s not a simple calculation, but if I’m guessing correctly, we’re somewhere in the ballpark of 90:10 - 95:5 physical to chaos ratio when using SO.

Hi all - loving the build. What should be my next upgrade? I got quite lucky with my head enchant - second lab I ran this league...

I am at 1200 strength, 15 zombies. I think damage is high enough, need more suitability

I am thinking lethal pride / elegant hubris and then better amulet perhaps. My rings also have no sockets so not using VMS at the moment.

How important is the 6L chest also?

Thank you!!
Последняя редакция: chinchica. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 16:27:29
Nvm
Greetings.
Последняя редакция: klorin2. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 16:34:25
"
chinchica написал:

Hi all - loving the build. What should be my next upgrade? I got quite lucky with my head enchant - second lab I ran this league...

I am at 1200 strength, 15 zombies. I think damage is high enough, need more suitability

I am thinking lethal pride / elegant hubris and then better amulet perhaps. My rings also have no sockets so not using VMS at the moment.

How important is the 6L chest also?

Thank you!!

I would go for the lethal pride and a neck like this

you should get a pretty nice boost from that, if you roll a good lethal pride you could end up with 1500str easy and 2 more zombies

also try to get a different ring with t1 str instead of crafted str.
Последняя редакция: supafiya1989. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 16:50:26
"
Zedforce666 написал:
agree with you both - no question SO is a good option. but I can just speak from my xp I've done - and ya, how u said, that mods and big crit hits kill you also with 4k ES per sec and 2,5k more ES instantly... no matter what u do - others also don't kill without it. so it's quite less relevant.

and as u mention about my calculation - chaos damage is losing a huge amount of it's efficient damage, cause these bosses have a damn high chaos resistance now.

so it WAS a fact, that SO offered higher dmg as FO - but not anymore.

but in summary - ofc SO makes you a big number tankier - but when you don't need it (and you can reach that point quite fast), you simply don't need it and take that "only" 10% more dps.

but well - think also it wouldn't make a big deal to prefer that dps for bosses - I mean, doing 30m or 33m dps (numbers without impale calc - dunno multiplier for that correctly [imp + banner + generosity + banner helm enchant]... who cares... the small number is still more than just enough beside greater sustain

I really don't see your hate for spirit offering, even if its less damage i'd pick it over flesh offering any day, and here is my arguments for it.

1. 2.xk ES per second, which negates bleeds, ignites, helps general recovery.

2. Your VMS makes you ALOT tankier to high hits, and since it takes 80% of the damage you can recover alot faster with the spirit offering.

3. It overcaps resists aswell as gives you and your minions EW overcap (yes, this started being a problem in 3.9 at times.)

4. It allows you to drop alot of regen/Leech on minions for other nodes (dmg etc.) for example i dropped lethal pride for elegant hubris.

5. My calculations in PoB says that flesh offering with brtutality is 5,57% more damage with endgame gear, and thats with another source of intimidate.

6. The flat 2,1k ES as extra life is just good if you ask me.

7. The minions doesn't need the increased movement speed at the end, your character is by far the thing that makes your clear speed slower / faster.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 17:10:49
Скрытый текст
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
Sporeguard for 10% as non chaos damage as extra chaos damage on AG? Thoughts?

Not very good in my opinion. It's 4% more Awakener dps according to PoB and AG should stand still to get that fungal ground around him. And he will lose ~4.3k hp/sec regen in comparison to the Gruthkul's Pelt.

Скрытый текст
"
Zedforce666 написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
Sporeguard for 10% as non chaos damage as extra chaos damage on AG? Thoughts?

Enemies on Fungal Ground you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Life as Chaos Damage
--> AG won't kill anything and it counting only for his kills

You have Fungal Ground around you while stationary (hahaha, a stationary AG ^^)

I've tested it, and it seems pretty strong on smaller bosses, in maps. Remember that AG does actually stand still quite abit when attacking, and that its instantly applied. You can even see the buff moving around with him quite easily. Furthermore we don't use it for the explosion effect, just the 10% on non chaos as extra chaos. Although the chaos damage resists on shaper bosses and similar only makes it a 2,5% more damage its still very little effort for the gained damage. It's pretty much an extra spirit offering helm enchant for free.

Regarding the survivability of the animated guardian all my AG deaths have been basically one shots, so life regen really never mattered, and even if it did the chaos resist should be higher valued than flat life regen as its only chaos degen that ever touched him. If we take an example of 100k chaos regen a second, the chaos resistances gained from the armour highly outweighs the life regen. However this is just my view on the matter, all i can say is that so far i'm enjoying running it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация