[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

First off I just want to say thank you for this build guide, there's clearly a lot of work put into it and this build is incredibly strong. I changed my old necro I got bored with into this build yesterday, and after nolifing for 2 days I went from level 82-93 after changing it into this build. Here is my current gear setup:
Скрытый текст
2x Efficent Training, Lethal Pride
The build is already strong enough for any content in the game, A8 Awakener goes down pretty easily, but I guess I'm wondering if I missed anything obvious or if I have any simple upgrades to make. Here are some of my thoughts/questions about the build so far, apologies if any of this has been asked/addressed in the thread previously (it is quite a long thread).

-My rings aren't very good, because I'm not running Purity of Elements in favor of running Avian, Haste/Pride(depending on mapping/bossing), and Flesh and Stone. It's pretty tough to hit res caps on rings alone, althought I've been wondering if it would be okay to let my resists hit around the ~50 level and then just try to constantly keep Spirit Offering up (it almost always is anyway) since it gives 30% res. Would it be more worth it to drop an aura for Purity of Elements, and try to swap my rings for more str and maybe get a Watcher's Eye? Would I need lvl 4 Enlighten?

-My strength is sitting around 1315 with Brawn and 1284 without it, so I have 15 zombies.

-The +1 zombies+%str amulet looks pretty nice, though I would have to get a really nice one to beat out the str on the Astramentis, although if I stay above 1200 str I guess it doesn't really matter all that much.

-The helm enchant is always an option although it seems excessively expensive for the benefit it provides.

-One other thing I've been wondering about is, which gems are specifically worth getting 20/20 or 21/0 on? The only gems I specifically bought at lvl 21 were Zombies and Spectres, the rest are mostly still lvl 19 because I started levelling them yesterday. Also, which Awakened gems are particularly good? (Multistrike is kind of out of the question, I have currency to spend but 65ex for a gem seems excessive)

-My Lethal Pride still only has 5% str, I have probably thrown around 20 divines at it at this point. How many divines does it typically take to hit at least two str nodes?

Sorry for the long rambly post, I've just been enjoying this build quite a bit. Once again, thanks for the guide.
"
MCRide написал:

Get better belt
"
Vadash написал:
"
MCRide написал:

Get better belt
true, ok
Anyone running T19 maps WITHOUT grave intentions?

I'm wary of speccing out of it.
Последняя редакция: RastakhanRumble. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 3:21:25
Can any one explain me why "zombies leech for us"?

I don't usually play summoners, so am puzzled with this one.
Quick update to my last post, did some drunken gear upgrades. Got the new belt vadash recommended, crafted an amulet that wound up having a bunch of resists, which enabled me to swap out my ring for one with more str. I'm now at 1520 str w/ Brawn, with 17 zombies. Not bad.
Скрытый текст
"
ShatteredEssence написал:
Can any one explain me why "zombies leech for us"?

I don't usually play summoners, so am puzzled with this one.

The Baron has mod "With at least 1000 Strength, 2% of Damage dealt by your Raised Zombies is Leeched to you as Life".
Holy Cannoli...
My amulet had crafted life and open prefix. Decided to craft mana to block and slam. Hit T2 life. So good!
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
chinchica написал:

Hi all - loving the build. What should be my next upgrade? I got quite lucky with my head enchant - second lab I ran this league...

I am at 1200 strength, 15 zombies. I think damage is high enough, need more suitability

I am thinking lethal pride / elegant hubris and then better amulet perhaps. My rings also have no sockets so not using VMS at the moment.

How important is the 6L chest also?

Thank you!!

If you need survivability i'd recommend getting the 6th link on the chest as its 8% less damage taken from attacks and spells. I'd also recommend that you check out a vaal molten shell, as that grants us alot of on need survivability.

Thanks! Will definitely go that route and try to get an amulet as the other person suggested in prior page.

A min/max question - should I be running dread banner aura with impale with my current head enchant? I don't think that is optimal but would be a pain to change sockets in weapon too
"
Ikarian3 написал:
Holy Cannoli...
My amulet had crafted life and open prefix. Decided to craft mana to block and slam. Hit T2 life. So good!

Thats a massive one, grats dude!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация