[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
OuchDevil написал:
Just updated to public and I do have Geofri's. Does it also cause no life regen?

Correct. If you had 5% life per second, you now have 5% ES per second. This will scale based off your ES. Life flasks will continue working as normal. I cannot guarantee it, but zombie leech should work as normal as well. Feel free to look at the wiki for Zealot’s Oath for more information.
Would it be worth running a rare glove with life, resists, and Vulnerability on hit corruption over a non-corrupted Southbound on AG, as a budget option over Vuln Southbound/Meginord's? Or is the % life on Southbound too crucial?
anyone knows how much damage increase awakened multistrike gives us compared to normal multistrike?

Finally made some awesome zombie boots, but its right when I'm about to reroll to a new build lol
Hello all

Here my take on end game. I have move away from lethal pride jewel and taking on the Elegant hubris jewel it took me around 100 divine to get 320% minion damage and 80% minion life. I also have to get my strength to 1.5k which I did to get the 17 zombies. Loss 500 life but I phase all boss in a split second . It is very strong and I believe this is the path.

Good luck all
I`m searching for the best lab enchantments for gloves and boots.
"
MCRide написал:
Would it be worth running a rare glove with life, resists, and Vulnerability on hit corruption over a non-corrupted Southbound on AG, as a budget option over Vuln Southbound/Meginord's? Or is the % life on Southbound too crucial?

You could go that route; it wouldn’t be to bad if you wanted the curse. The life roll is negligible (the guy has ~70k as is), and he should already be elemental resist capped. Chaos resist would be beneficial though. Gloves on him really don’t offer that much in any case.
Hey..

I just finished the campaign on this build and noted that the passive tree from the PoB link is VASTLY different from the leveling tree. Which one is updated most recently?

The leveling one including marauder barbarism/etc, but the final tree drops those....those seems pretty good.
"
Darabrob написал:
I`m searching for the best lab enchantments for gloves and boots.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9p9guc/gloves_enchants_what_is_worth_getting/e807jbu/
This title is very disingenuous, as is the gear in the PoB. And Eyes of the Great Wolf with +2 Zombies and 24% Attributes? Yeeahhh no those literally don't even exist in this league.

You say "Use these uniques" and then in the PoB you're using completely different gear, which immediately makes me feel like this isn't accurate at all.

Even WITH that gear, you're nowhere near 10k life, not even 7k, and not even 2k es.

You're using 3 "Reduced Mana Reserved" efficient trainings, which there are only 2 currently listed for 9ex+. A Bottled Faith? For this minion build? That's ludicrously wasted budget.

I wouldn't even try "this build" which is literally just your basic Strength Stacking minion build, but with absurd items that don't even exist, and uber expensive filler to pad PoB while lying in the title.
~ Seph

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация