[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Victor_Creed_PoE написал:

I'm not sure if I understand, Arcane Capacitor activates on kill, I use it and have 100% uptime on maps etc.
Ofc it doesn't help for bosses without ad phases but other than that it is really good.

Yes, if you're using it as a means to gain arcane surge while mapping then it's fine. My philosophy however, is that I dont need the extra damage while mapping. I want it to on the boss. In which case I'm better off spending those points elsewhere.

"
lamA1337 написал:
Hey dude,
your build is rly awesome!! But i have alot of question regarding item progression.

So far everything went well, but after facing some endgame bosses, like Cortex or Awakener I feel really squishy. I havent set up an AG yet so I dunno if the fortify will make it up. Do u have any tips for my state of game ? What should I do next ? I wanted to craft 2 Rings for mana issue and the curse on hit to set up an AG with Kingmaker

Some things to consider:

An ES on hit Watcher's eye will let you replace Fenumus boots for some more eHP+Resists+Movement Speed.

a rare chest with lots of ES and/or life + Offering Effect(a baseline of 5% of max life as extra ES + 8% or so block) and/or Spell Crit:

And yeah, Kingmaker and Garb of the Ephemeral on an AG will add a lot of tank and DPS.

Enfeeble on hit gloves is also great (additional curse can also be crafted on a rare hunter influenced chest piece)
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 9:16:28

I got this jewel, so I'm gonna roll a build very close to yours. You wouldn't go for the Fenumus boots with a jewel like this one, or would you?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
"
niuage написал:

I got this jewel, so I'm gonna roll a build very close to yours. You wouldn't go for the Fenumus boots with a jewel like this one, or would you?

*drools* Gimme :D hahahaha Very nice jewel.

And that's correct, you wouldn't need the fenumus boots with that jewel. Spinnerets are the budget solution for that jewel.
League started with this build, was a little slow to level but once I got the CWC setup working it was amazing. Super tanky and with really good damage and clear. Basically does it all...

Except unfortunately I can't play it. My PC literally cannot handle the effects. My performance in general got a little bit worse in some places this patch, but generally still good enough. Sadly, volatile dead or maybe just this build in general makes the game performance so bad that it's literally unplayable for me. Really want to come back and try this build once I can afford to build a new PC, hopefully it doesn't get Balanced™ by then. FeelsBadMan :(
"
malarix1222 написал:
League started with this build, was a little slow to level but once I got the CWC setup working it was amazing. Super tanky and with really good damage and clear. Basically does it all...

Except unfortunately I can't play it. My PC literally cannot handle the effects. My performance in general got a little bit worse in some places this patch, but generally still good enough. Sadly, volatile dead or maybe just this build in general makes the game performance so bad that it's literally unplayable for me. Really want to come back and try this build once I can afford to build a new PC, hopefully it doesn't get Balanced™ by then. FeelsBadMan :(

RIP Framerates! :(

There's just a lot going on with this build flinging spells and offerings everywhere.

Alas...
"
Gryphenprey написал:

There's just a lot going on with this build flinging spells and offerings everywhere.

Alas...

Yeah, I'm really bummed especially since I really had my heart set on this build. Unfortunately I think corpse consumption in general is really intensive and neither my PC nor the game in general handles it exceptionally well. I remember back when VD Poet's Pen was at its peak I had some performance issues but nothing like what I get this patch. The low framerate kinda sucks, but it's nothing compared to the fact that in more mob dense areas like Legion monoliths, I started experiencing things failing to render; mobs, chests, spell effects, etc.

I really hope when PoE2 comes out that not only will I have built a better PC that handles the game well, but that GGG really focuses on improving the performance of things like this in their new engine.
"
malarix1222 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Alas...

Yeah, I'm really bummed especially since I really had my heart set on this build. Unfortunately I think corpse consumption in general is really intensive and neither my PC nor the game in general handles it exceptionally well. I remember back when VD Poet's Pen was at its peak I had some performance issues but nothing like what I get this patch. The low framerate kinda sucks, but it's nothing compared to the fact that in more mob dense areas like Legion monoliths, I started experiencing things failing to render; mobs, chests, spell effects, etc.

I really hope when PoE2 comes out that not only will I have built a better PC that handles the game well, but that GGG really focuses on improving the performance of things like this in their new engine.

I am hoping this build still works when POE2 comes out. I want multiple 6L CWDT setups please! :D

And yeah I get some bad frame drops in mob dense areas such as Legions or blights. I try to just skirt around the outside of the encounters/packs and let the VDs do their thing. Otherwise it's not too bad for me.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
niuage написал:

*drools* Gimme :D hahahaha Very nice jewel.

And that's correct, you wouldn't need the fenumus boots with that jewel. Spinnerets are the budget solution for that jewel.

Ok, thanks.

Good, but not as good as yours from Blight league :D Idk if the watchers eyes are actually gonna be rarer this league or not. A lot of people stopped doing elders/uber elders when they got settled into their T16 farming. Now, you can get fragments and run it any time.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Последняя редакция: niuage. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 11:42:20
Looking to make this my second build, since my CoC Ice Nova guy needs probably 10-15ex minmaxing to be able to comfortably clear t15+ content, would you say this build can do that wiht a 8 ex budget? Probably right?
"
TrafficLi9HT написал:
Looking to make this my second build, since my CoC Ice Nova guy needs probably 10-15ex minmaxing to be able to comfortably clear t15+ content, would you say this build can do that wiht a 8 ex budget? Probably right?

I'm gonna leave this here and you tell me: (I'm on about 3ex or less budget atm)

T14 Crusader+Map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AER0SYHqRMY

T16 Summit with Ele Reflect, Monster Speed, -Max Res, Monster Crit...phat map. Still on a 5L btw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impfPCssgNE&feature=youtu.be
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 12:10:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация