[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Is it just me or does it seem like the chaos damage on the ground is crazy high this season? I have -7 chaos resist but feel like i'm dropping to 0 health in 1 sec with 4.2k life. With all the regen and shit, the damage shouldn't be this high!
So to be clear, if you don't have a watcher's eye with the mana gained mod, it's hard to avoid using a mana flask right? No other tricks?
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer

was wondering what you thought about a weapon like this with awakened CWC. I'm not very familiar with PoB so i'm not sure how to check if it would be stronger than martyr with 6l chest, but I saw you mentioning elder staffs as a crafting base.
Последняя редакция: BanishedKittyy. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 18:46:21
How to you leech life as this build?
"
niuage написал:
So to be clear, if you don't have a watcher's eye with the mana gained mod, it's hard to avoid using a mana flask right? No other tricks?

You can stack 18% on your jewelry, and that should be plenty.
can get up to 6% per piece.

"
BanishedKittyy написал:

was wondering what you thought about a weapon like this with awakened CWC. I'm not very familiar with PoB so i'm not sure how to check if it would be stronger than martyr with 6l chest, but I saw you mentioning elder staffs as a crafting base.

I think that it's probably the route I will be taking as Awakened CWC is really juicy. If I can manage it, I'll try to get one with the elder block+spell block suffix.

"
Raggon написал:
Gambled all my money away, but managed to get this base. ilvl 85

Very Nice! I think my ideal would be those 2 suffixes + Chaos res or Increased Effect of Auras on you (Bound fossil)

@ Vakarlan

You can get life leech from a amulet or life gained on hit from your spells on a ring. I also recover close to 500 life per block.
Here is a calculator that helps you figure out your ideal attack per second range based on your mana cost and physical damage mitigation.

Put this together because I got tired of doing the calculations by hand for every little adjustment... add a few hundred armor and it can blow up your carefully balanced machine.

For min-maxers mostly. Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cmmxBbwYPm4RXDyUJAm4r4a5WVn9dKQQ63_BMQgnpYw/edit?usp=sharing

How to use:
Скрытый текст
If not familiar with google sheet calculators.. Copy the sheet to your own google drive and then you can edit your own copy. This one is not editable except by me.

Google drive is free with your free google account.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
xHavoCx написал:
Here is a calculator that helps you figure out your ideal attack per second range based on your mana cost and physical damage mitigation.

Put this together because I got tired of doing the calculations by hand for every little adjustment... add a few hundred armor and it can blow up your carefully balanced machine.

For min-maxers mostly. Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cmmxBbwYPm4RXDyUJAm4r4a5WVn9dKQQ63_BMQgnpYw/edit?usp=sharing

How to use:
Скрытый текст
If not familiar with google sheet calculators.. Copy the sheet to your own google drive and then you can edit your own copy. This one is not editable except by me.

Google drive is free with your free google account.

This is getting added to the guide! Thanks for this! It's really hard to explain these numbers and how it effects your proc rate etc...This is a nice visual aid and an excellent tool.
Hi im a new player. im a little confused because your guide and your character stupidity has different passive trees, i was wondering which one should i follow, and also on your guide on bandits you said kill all or help alira so i help alira. i see people asking on comments on what to do on bandits and you always say to kill them all, so is there any way for me to still kill alira?
hey,

i just had a look at the excel file. It was so cool! loved it so much. Just another idea. Is there a way of calculating how many corpses would be generated with optimum aps. Then seeing how much VD and spirit offering uses to find out what level your bone and flesh offering need to be. Also, how much total attack speed would you end up getting from the corpse pact?

Edit: Not sure if this actually matters since flesh and bone offering could still constantly be up even at highest level
Последняя редакция: A_Rock_I_Am. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 1:50:44
"
wormy123 написал:
Hi im a new player. im a little confused because your guide and your character stupidity has different passive trees, i was wondering which one should i follow, and also on your guide on bandits you said kill all or help alira so i help alira. i see people asking on comments on what to do on bandits and you always say to kill them all, so is there any way for me to still kill alira?

I would encourage you to follow the leveling trees. That said, I have added my current 3.9 character for your reference, to the guide.

As for bandits: help Alira. When you get into the high 90's and want the 2 extra passives for something and don't need the resists....then change it.

As a general rule I am constantly experimenting with new setups. So if you have a specific question about something I am doing at present feel free to ask.

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:
hey,

i just had a look at the excel file. It was so cool! loved it so much. Just another idea. Is there a way of calculating how many corpses would be generated with optimum aps. Then seeing how much VD and spirit offering uses to find out what level your bone and flesh offering need to be. Also, how much total attack speed would you end up getting from the corpse pact?

Edit: Not sure if this actually matters since flesh and bone offering could still constantly be up even at highest level

Thank xHavoCx! he took the time to put it together. It's an excellent tool. If anyone can think of something that may be missing or need adding just post in here.

As for corpses: VD uses 3, Offering uses up to 5. You want to max out Flesh and Bone offering for the best buffs possible and to maximize time in between procs. Uptime will be fine as we get 40% increased duration just from out Ascendancy.

On a side note

After talking about the arcane surge stuff I decided to check for an enchantment on Scold's and there happened to be one!

I am using Frostblink+Arcane Surge (level 10) for the 15% more spell damage buff. Frostblink does not interrupt Cyclone the way Flame Dash does, however the range is awful by comparison. With the enchant from my helmet, the distance is the same (maybe ever so slightly further). So I can still use it for hopping cliffs or jumping away mid combat without having to stop spinning. It's nice!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация