3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
IMezzaLuna написал:
At first sorry for my english. I didnt understand the skill/gems part. There are two chest section. One is skeletons and other one is for auras. Which one should i use?

Its flexible option but use skele till you fill your zombie can handle coctent alone,then switch skele for aura
"
kebal написал:
Why in POB it shows player resistances are not maxed?

We get +52% additional resistances from ascendancy (not shown in those POB stats).
Why this part of POB looks broken?
You unlock it by using oils to annoint an accessory (since blight league)
My gear is pretty subpar at the moment, but after a few hours of doing maps, this build feels miles away from where it was in 3.8. I am struggling to get through tier 2-3 maps now, whereas with no gear I could do 10-11 in Blight. Starting to feel like I chose the wrong starter.
"
kebal написал:
Why this part of POB looks broken?

I saw that also when I first looked at POB.
Zoom in and the lines will show up.
"
kebal написал:
Why in POB it shows player resistances are not maxed?

I had the same question as you :D

Bone Barrier gives you 30% all resist (assuming you have 10 minions summoned, which you have).

PoB doesn't show it. I made an abyss jewel with +30% resists and put that into a socket to simulate it.
Nerfs ? What nerfs ... early days but even with this pile of excrement I find I'm going through wraeclast's finest a-holes in a smooth and easy fashion.

Even before I got SRS, Fireball coupled with Summon Phantasm support was a G-O. Sure phantasms don't do much damage but they are a good distraction for those that want to eat your brain out there. Freezing pulse ain't a bad backup either. Do have Raise Zombies but afaik I also need desecrate before I can use them, so as the guide says SRS first, then skellies, then zombies. Will be melting the crap out of things at end game by the time I get there I'm sure.

SRS didn't show up till after I cleared fetid pool. Now I just spawn them from a distance and watch things die. And skellies aren't even in the picture yet. Some boots with speed would be nice but I'm in no rush. So far the league seems good. Encountered an issue where I couldn't build a metamorph vial but I'm thinking it's a known issue and this early in the game it ain't a killer.

Onward and upward exiles !
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 14:00:32
Made the switch from Ps4 to PC. I miss the controller but dont miss the horrid load screens, lag and disconnects. Way smoother and way better graphics.

Anyways intrinsic catalyst on amulet. Anyone have any idea how much more attributes it will add?

"
The_Fatness написал:
My gear is pretty subpar at the moment, but after a few hours of doing maps, this build feels miles away from where it was in 3.8. I am struggling to get through tier 2-3 maps now, whereas with no gear I could do 10-11 in Blight. Starting to feel like I chose the wrong starter.

Feeling the exact same way. :(
Последняя редакция: Kurnis. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 14:50:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация