3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

As Brunowa predicted, leveling is a bit harder now with the balance changes. However, as I level and get more nodes my zombies are faring better.

Some leveling gems I am using;

SRS + Minion Damage + Infernal Legion
Skitterbots + Infernal Legion
Holy Flame Totem + Summon Phantasm + Added Cold Damage

The totem carried me thru Dominus and Piety in Belly, where they DESTROYED my zombies lol.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
just hit maps with the terrible gear i have so far just the baron and queen's decree level was quite annoying until about lvl 40ish then it became pretty solid. i tryed with 2 carnage chiefs 2 host chiefs for power and frenzy charges, 2 carnage and 2 ruin hellions and 2 carnage 1 ruin hellion and 1 diabolist but nothing really come close to clear and smoothness than 4 solar guards, what are you guys running?
"
Hellsmith написал:
@brunowa

What do you think the budget 6-Link is for zombies?

Raise zombie - minion damage - feeding frenzy - Multistrike - melee phys - maim?

Get an Empower if you can.

If not, use Brutality until you do your final ascendancy and you are using Cyclone setup with Mistress of Sacrifice.

If you are already that far in and you have done all ascendancies and you are using spirit offering + mistress of sacrifice, then swap out Brutality for whatever you feel works best. That slot is one to play with.
"
Clotho написал:
Let me ask again. Is there a reason not to use Commander of Darkness instead of Mistress of Sacrifice to get more DPS?

Clotho

If you're not going the Cyclone + Spirit Offering route then Commander of Darkness is perfectly fine.

Spirit Offering is great though as you get 30% MORE damage added as chaos, as opposed to increased damage from Commander of Darkness.

can you suggest me wich waypon slot come after queen? my Profile is Open, now am trying to 6L Geofriss
Feel exactly the same. Just bought a 6L Queen;s Decree. I'll see if that feels any better but I am as squishy as they come.

The nerfs really hit this hard. Love the build so I'll figure it out.
Последняя редакция: Xaaz23. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 22:49:12
"
Xaaz23 написал:
Feel exactly the same. Just bought a 6L Queen;s Decree. I'll see if that feels any better but I am as squishy as they come.

The nerfs really hit this hard. Love the build so I'll figure it out.

wat tier maps are u doing?
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
As Brunowa predicted, leveling is a bit harder now with the balance changes. However, as I level and get more nodes my zombies are faring better.

Some leveling gems I am using;

SRS + Minion Damage + Infernal Legion
Skitterbots + Infernal Legion
Holy Flame Totem + Summon Phantasm + Added Cold Damage

The totem carried me thru Dominus and Piety in Belly, where they DESTROYED my zombies lol.

Always enjoyed leveling with holy flame totem and phantasm. Working pretty good again so far, although I'm only mid-act 2.. zero deaths so far and I'm heavily engaging in the seasonal content.

Really hoping that given this is a boss killing league we will be strong enough. I don't have the will/desire to level a second character for several leagues now.

Loved the build last league and hoping for the best!
Последняя редакция: TipTopCat. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 1:06:39
Hey Brunowa, should we use a passive skill tree from your 3.9 update on some other one? I was curious should I invest in skills like Sacrifice or that's not needed, my zombies are dying very often.
I hit Tabula Rasa on 9th lvl and so far I'm crushing everything with Skelies, lvl 42 Act6.

Thanks!
"
brunowa написал:
"
Clotho написал:
Let me ask again. Is there a reason not to use Commander of Darkness instead of Mistress of Sacrifice to get more DPS?

Clotho

If you're not going the Cyclone + Spirit Offering route then Commander of Darkness is perfectly fine.

Spirit Offering is great though as you get 30% MORE damage added as chaos, as opposed to increased damage from Commander of Darkness.

but why not use both the bonus damage from spirit offering AND the bonus damage from commander of Darkness ?

Or is it just to get the shield bonus on our witch ?
Последняя редакция: graboubou. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 5:10:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация