3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Im feeling really tanky and all that, but my life gets shredded when I go into Incursion trials, my ES is complete ignored and my life goes down easily. Is that the corrupted blood thingy?

I think you need some chaos resistance
"
Niico75 написал:
My animated guardian just die so fast on the hunter conqueror followed by my zombies and spectres.. I am the one or this is just normal ?

Allocating Grave Intentions will help......a lot.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
thx i will try
"
Niico75 написал:
My animated guardian just die so fast on the hunter conqueror followed by my zombies and spectres.. I am the one or this is just normal ?
no grave intentions? that give a lot ehp for minions
what gear u using for AG?
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 3:18:28
"
no grave intentions? that give a lot ehp for minions
what gear u using for AG?

Nop.
Thx gods i had the cheap version of his stuff^^
Hey, anyone using Garb of the Ephemeral Savant's Robe instead of the crafted chest?

I might change my AG's chest to this.
Actualy why is speed variant using hatred and not pride for the physical dmg? since the zombies are using impale
Hi guys! i don't have Enlighten lvl 4. Is better using skelleton in my chest? or use other aura config? i hate that summon skeletons lol
Hello, Any tips to update? Got about 7ex to spent. I am also stuck with auras, do u mind to give me a tip?
I use 2x Efficient jevel and 1x Brawn jevel, 1248 str at the moment

"
Albinek написал:
Hello, Any tips to update? Got about 7ex to spent. I am also stuck with auras, do u mind to give me a tip?
I use 2x Efficient jevel and 1x Brawn jevel, 1248 str at the moment

elder belt with % increased attributes and
amulet like this

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация