3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Albinek написал:
Hello, Any tips to update? Got about 7ex to spent. I am also stuck with auras, do u mind to give me a tip?
I use 2x Efficient jevel and 1x Brawn jevel, 1248 str at the moment

you could recraft your weapon to something with minion dmg.

something like that:

there is a tutorial how:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413#p22709287
Amazing guide, brunowa! You make summoners so exciting to build.

Something that could maybe be added to the FAQ under minions dying:

Switching from Maim to Empower on Raise Zombie is a HUGE life gain for zombies. With the +3 to support gems weapon, it doubles their HP. Just found that out last night while comparing my PoB to the recommended setup.
Hi, thanks for the guide! Started playing casually in legion and this is the only build I feel like I can actually start playing higher tier maps. Just wanna ask how I can possibly reach 1000 strength though. All my accessories are giving me 50+ str but I'm barely scraping 600 total currently, 1k seems unattainable.
So if i understood now right, I dont need to get capped resists, just 30% under the cap as the one from skill tree is not calculated by POE?
"
NovAscion_ написал:
Hi, thanks for the guide! Started playing casually in legion and this is the only build I feel like I can actually start playing higher tier maps. Just wanna ask how I can possibly reach 1000 strength though. All my accessories are giving me 50+ str but I'm barely scraping 600 total currently, 1k seems unattainable.

Without knowing what gear you're using we cant really offer much help.. your profile is private.
Warbands IGN: XplisitTotem
"
NovAscion_ написал:

The answer is a few Efficient Training Jewels.. Im having the same issue as well and I cant afford a Baron on Hc Metamorph yet...
In game since Minotaur League..
I dropped the Sovereignty node on the tree for written in blood since i play with skeleton setup on chest and only 3 auras on gloves.

It was only a 1.5k dps increase for me in PoB.

I need to disable a aura to cast zombies tho but that should not be an issue.

What do you guys think?
600k zombie dps in pob now. missing some numbers though. hellion 15%, maim support 15% and multistrike doesnt show at all.
can this build do red blighted maps fairly easily? still trying to beat one of those things.
IGN: DabrixRN
Which mob is best to create use the "raise spectre" on?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация