3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
sephrinx написал:
What am I doing wrong with this build?

My damage feels like shit and my clear is even worse. My minions seem so fucking stupid and slow it's unbearable. I try using Feeding Frenzy on my zombies to make them smarter but they still always lag behind me instead of being smart.

Here is my PoB - https://pastebin.com/yKJBq0kz

Gear is here
Скрытый текст

Go look at the setup for auras in the guide, u dont need infused channeling in 6L, heck u dont even need 6L cyclone.
"
fasttradety написал:

I caught increased vulnerability curse enchantment, did not see any mention here, is this a good option or is the dread banner better?

Also, is the curse on hit a shaper glove much worse than a full-fledged aura?

The 40% bonus dmg of zombies is better
"
fasttradety написал:

I caught increased vulnerability curse enchantment, did not see any mention here, is this a good option or is the dread banner better?

Also, is the curse on hit a shaper glove much worse than a full-fledged aura?

Yes, it is very good for the price. Same for Carrion Golem 150% effect. I use 30% vulnerability on my helmet.
A mouse!
~(,,_,;>
Okay, so last night i bought a 6-link elder cronial maul. I have everything i need to do the multiple/+2/atk speed enchants but I'm having bad luck, or maybe im just using a poor method to get the +1 to all and fortify both on the staff.

I've tried two methods, 1) just alteration until i get either fortify or +1 to all sockets on the magic, then regal it, hoping for the other prefix...or 2) just spam chaosing.

Are these really the only options to get to the point where i can put my crafts on it? am i missing something obvious about getting those two prefixes on the staff? is there a more expensive but surer way to do it (outside of buying the entire staff that way).
So how does awakened melee physical work? Does intimidate work or not? Doesnt show on tooltip (20% quality).
"
Swiftlard написал:
So how does awakened melee physical work? Does intimidate work or not? Doesnt show on tooltip (20% quality).

Can someone explain the flasks. What are we doing vs bleeding? Just roll staunching on other flasks? Cant find any on profiles of people here.
"
Durahal написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:

It doesnt show on the zombie tooltip. Every other support gem does.
Something that I've discovered over the leagues is that while the flask thing can help with bleeding, the best thing to deal with it is experience. You have to watch for the draining of your life and immediately stop moving and most of the time a regular healing flask can combat the bleed. if you keep moving you do so much more damage to yourself that the flask can't keep up.
Hello, been having a fun time with the build. Just reached maps and able to clear yellows but i ran into a problem with the mana, when i first log in to play i have to summon my zombies but with my auras on i have to wait too long to summon all 11 of them, is there a way to get around this?.
Thanks before hand great build!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация