3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey all, have about 10-12 ex to invest in this, what should i aim for? i thinking to move to aura setup but dont know if it is worth, should i do it or buy a lv 21/23 zombie and a empower lv 4? what will give me the most dps?
"
Jabbathejin написал:
Hello, been having a fun time with the build. Just reached maps and able to clear yellows but i ran into a problem with the mana, when i first log in to play i have to summon my zombies but with my auras on i have to wait too long to summon all 11 of them, is there a way to get around this?.
Thanks before hand great build!

you could deactivate your auras for the summoning process, or use a mana flask
"
Jabbathejin написал:
Hello, been having a fun time with the build. Just reached maps and able to clear yellows but i ran into a problem with the mana, when i first log in to play i have to summon my zombies but with my auras on i have to wait too long to summon all 11 of them, is there a way to get around this?.
Thanks before hand great build!

Or swap ur blood magic from helmet and swap again after summon.
Finally, with just 1130 str.

"

Nice gz! same drop as I got 3 times in a row :(
Why does your minion drop? I did sirus all times with 5-10c budget ag and he never goes under 90%. dying breath, leer cast, southbound, bloodbond, victarios flight.
"
ShatteredEssence написал:
So has anyone tried using avian aura that comes from weapon? How's it? And what to turn off to use it?

i am using avian and i like it, especially the movement speed buff!
currently running avian, discipline, vulnerability and dread banner.
i dont know if thats the best possible setup and i am saving up for a lvl 4 enlighten right now. that brings up the question:

what is the best setup for lvl 3 enlighten and lvl 4 enlighten with avian? considering i will get vulnerability on hit on gloves or a ring in the future, what are the best setups for those configurations?
Последняя редакция: paranoiah. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 10:25:29
I disable all my auras and jump between my hideout and another location such as the Einhar's Mengerie, Tane's lab since teleporting restores your mana. I summon until my mana is gone, teleport, repeat, then teleport again to enable all my auras.
"
Kukabay написал:
Hello,

First I did setup 2 speed mapping, but I died too much. Then I returned to setup 1 and now I have 10k hp/energy. (ı have 13 zombie/3 spectre/1 carrion golem) + 1186 STR.

I've spent about 30-35 exalted on all things.

I will have some questions. I would appreciate if you answer.

1) Efficient Training What does corrupted blood in Crimson Jewel do? Is it absolutely necessary? I can still die.

2) I'm at level 79, and I'm entering the t12-14 maps to increase the level. Is there a specific map that you recommend to increase the level quickly?

3) When I use 4 aura, my mana ends. 1 aura is idle, I can't use it. Is this normal? and which do you think I should not use? ( I use flesh and stone, pride, discipline, dread banner) and my mana falls to 35. I can't use Vulnerability.

4) Is there something I need to do or a detail I've missed?

I don't know how to put my stuff in here.
These are my things. You can look from here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kukabay/characters

Can you help me? :(
"
Kukabay написал:
"
Kukabay написал:
Hello,

First I did setup 2 speed mapping, but I died too much. Then I returned to setup 1 and now I have 10k hp/energy. (ı have 13 zombie/3 spectre/1 carrion golem) + 1186 STR.

I've spent about 30-35 exalted on all things.

I will have some questions. I would appreciate if you answer.

1) Efficient Training What does corrupted blood in Crimson Jewel do? Is it absolutely necessary? I can still die.

2) I'm at level 79, and I'm entering the t12-14 maps to increase the level. Is there a specific map that you recommend to increase the level quickly?

3) When I use 4 aura, my mana ends. 1 aura is idle, I can't use it. Is this normal? and which do you think I should not use? ( I use flesh and stone, pride, discipline, dread banner) and my mana falls to 35. I can't use Vulnerability.

4) Is there something I need to do or a detail I've missed?

I don't know how to put my stuff in here.
These are my things. You can look from here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kukabay/characters

Can you help me? :(

1) Corrupted blood is a aliment which a lot of people are seeking immunity to since its applied by Sirius's death beam. You can get it on any gem, doesnt have to be on your Efficient Training.

2) Just keep mapping - no real secret to leveling up, unless you want to speed it up by spending currency, then you can do beachhead, breachstone, poorjoy, etc ROTAs.

3) Get Enlight Lv4, yours is Lv 3.

4) In reagrds to what...?
"
Swiftlard написал:
"

Nice gz! same drop as I got 3 times in a row :(
Why does your minion drop? I did sirus all times with 5-10c budget ag and he never goes under 90%. dying breath, leer cast, southbound, bloodbond, victarios flight.

Got damaged on the last seconds, i eated many things, and is awakener 8, it hits harder i guess? Hes using same but kingsmaker without chaos ress, so heres a main reasson of why hes damaged.
Последняя редакция: Jotasinjota. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 11:32:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация