3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Durahal написал:
"
"
supervi1 написал:
Hello, anyone who doesn't play standard and didn't spend fucking 100 ex on this build can give me some feedback? Like, if you spend 5 to 15 ex in this build, how is it going for you? Willing to try but don't want to waste currency since i can't play PoE all day.

If you cant afford a decent weapon then this build isnt for you, maybe you can find good enought ones for a few exalteds, but total build isnt 5-15. as a "good" weapon is near 8 ex already. Ive killed sirus 8 today as my first sirus kill with this build (public proffile), my weapon can be without avian as i dont even use it.

This build was my league start and only character im playing this league, meaning I started with 0 ex to build this character to where it is now - it doesnt take 100s of ex to clear content, its good for making money and re-investing that money back to become even more OP.

Gz, there are many starters with "this build", but you should understand what starter means. You cant start with this build, as you need the items the build needs to become "this build", you simply played a summoner.
"
emppwnes написал:
How do I get the minions attack and cast speed recipe?? ^^

Lucky unveils from 2 handed melee and ranged weapons.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Thanks alot for the build, great fun!

A question about Lethal pride, the current layout I use gives 5% increased str, +20 str, you take 10% reduce damage from crit strike but also:

* 5% chance to deal double damage
* 10% chance to intimidate enemies for 4 seconds on hit

Do these two also affect the minions or only the player?
Whine...whine....whine

This was also my startup build and I was clearing t16 maps on 5l Geiffri+30C weapon(6l staff crafted with essences of insanity and later also added + 1 to socketed gems)

Build works fine on low budget, levels like a boss and can scale up to infinity and beyond

Usually I play half a dozen builds per league but necros is so OP compared to everything else I just don't bother anymore
"
hy ,

i want to improve my end game build , i have like 100ex to spend it for this
what i need to buy change or swap to my build
i want to go for lvl 100 and delve 600 to do the 40/40 challange's

this is my current build:

1 604 streng
363 int
299 dex
all res 80 +
lethal pride is 10% increased strenght

Animate guardian items : weapon : Kingmaker / Chest: Gruthkul's Pelt / Boots : Victario's flight / Helmet : mask of the tribunal and gloves : Southbound

i know some tips from player that now better this better then me

tkz

you can try swap your gems in boots and gloves and buy this one gloves with +2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/7jngM3f5

aura chest its for mapping i think. try Geofri's Sanctuary Elegant Ringmail with Vaal Skeletons
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Последняя редакция: LemonkaFC. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 14:35:18
"
Mubbsy написал:
"
emppwnes написал:

Ohh, auch xD well, any tips for farming unvailed 2h melee and ranged weps?
"
supervi1 написал:
Hello, anyone who doesn't play standard and didn't spend fucking 100 ex on this build can give me some feedback? Like, if you spend 5 to 15 ex in this build, how is it going for you? Willing to try but don't want to waste currency since i can't play PoE all day.

I played this as league starter build and is the only build i've played and it's great. For a while I only had 5l chest with 5l queen's escape and could push high maps pretty easy. With a little luck and currency things got easier and easier as my items improved. Don't know why people keep saying you need 100ex. Pretty sure there is a starter build guide.

This build was my league start and only character im playing this league, meaning I started with 0 ex to build this character to where it is now - it doesnt take 100s of ex to clear content, its good for making money and re-investing that money back to become even more OP.[/quote]

Gz, there are many starters with "this build", but you should understand what starter means. You cant start with this build, as you need the items the build needs to become "this build", you simply played a summoner.[/quote]

You can start with this build. Dumb to say not. You follow the tree and get the items as you find/buy them. There is a starter build and an end game build and a speed variant. Those who started with this started/worked towards the starter build and evolved from there. You can easily push high tier maps with very little investment.
"
emppwnes написал:
"
Mubbsy написал:
"
emppwnes написал:

Ohh, auch xD well, any tips for farming unvailed 2h melee and ranged weps?

So run a bunch of Jun missions and if you get options for the characters to drop an additional veiled item, always select that. Same with Metamorphs, select the options that drop veiled weapons.

Alternately buy unveiled items from other players and take them to Jun.

Lastly, tell the Syndicate to jam RNG where the sun don't shine and ask a friendly Summoner colleague to craft the affix for you :)
"
LemonkaFC написал:
"
Kukabay написал:
"
Kukabay написал:
Hello,

First I did setup 2 speed mapping, but I died too much. Then I returned to setup 1 and now I have 10k hp/energy. (ı have 13 zombie/3 spectre/1 carrion golem) + 1186 STR.

I've spent about 30-35 exalted on all things.

I will have some questions. I would appreciate if you answer.

1) Efficient Training What does corrupted blood in Crimson Jewel do? Is it absolutely necessary? I can still die.

2) I'm at level 79, and I'm entering the t12-14 maps to increase the level. Is there a specific map that you recommend to increase the level quickly?

3) When I use 4 aura, my mana ends. 1 aura is idle, I can't use it. Is this normal? and which do you think I should not use? ( I use flesh and stone, pride, discipline, dread banner) and my mana falls to 35. I can't use Vulnerability.

4) Is there something I need to do or a detail I've missed?

I don't know how to put my stuff in here.
These are my things. You can look from here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kukabay/characters

Can you help me? :(

why you dont use skeletons?

pob for you https://pastebin.com/GES5BMqk
+Brawn Crimson Jewels
- 6l auras
+6l skeletons
1).Deathmark or Feeding Frenzy
2). Maim dps for Zombie and Skeletons bcz its debuff
- Golem
+ SKitterbots
-Dread Banner and Impale
+War Banner and Minion Damage
-Discipline
+Vaal Molten Shell

you need 1 more ring with 1 slot gem for your convocation
its what you can change for more dps and not so much currency for you.
https://imgur.com/LheOqXj

I did the things shown, I have no idea. :D I'm just starting the game.
You have almost 3x times more damage than I do. wow D:
I think I'il do what you say. Thank you. Can I just look at your profile, right? I don't really understand the POE Building program. :d
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LemonkaFC/characters
Последняя редакция: Kukabay. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 14:54:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация