3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
supervi1 написал:
Hello, anyone who doesn't play standard and didn't spend fucking 100 ex on this build can give me some feedback? Like, if you spend 5 to 15 ex in this build, how is it going for you? Willing to try but don't want to waste currency since i can't play PoE all day.

You can look at my necro ign: necrophilesodomite. I spent about 25 ex on it already. Build is really good, completely demolish T16s and fully juiced metamorphs, I'm currently on awakening level 6. This build is worth the ex you spend on it. I've always not finished content in POE, probably the first time I'm going to the end.
"
supervi1 написал:
Hello, anyone who doesn't play standard and didn't spend fucking 100 ex on this build can give me some feedback? Like, if you spend 5 to 15 ex in this build, how is it going for you? Willing to try but don't want to waste currency since i can't play PoE all day.

If you cant afford a decent weapon then this build isnt for you, maybe you can find good enought ones for a few exalteds, but total build isnt 5-15. as a "good" weapon is near 8 ex already. Ive killed sirus 8 today as my first sirus kill with this build (public proffile), my weapon can be without avian as i dont even use it.
Hi guys,

I want to try this build and have a question. This has probably been answered already, but this thread has more than 650 pages.

I loaded brunowa's character into my POB and he has an average of 50% resistances. How do you not die, if something looks at you funny in T16s. I also looked at about about 15 characters from poe.ninja and not one player was resistance capped.

Is there a hidden mechanic that I'm overlooking? I can't imagine reaching levels of 95+ with these resistances.
"
"
supervi1 написал:

If you cant afford a decent weapon then this build isnt for you, maybe you can find good enought ones for a few exalteds, but total build isnt 5-15. as a "good" weapon is near 8 ex already. Ive killed sirus 8 today as my first sirus kill with this build (public proffile), my weapon can be without avian as i dont even use it.

This build was my league start and only character im playing this league, meaning I started with 0 ex to build this character to where it is now - it doesnt take 100s of ex to clear content, its good for making money and re-investing that money back to become even more OP.
"
Aillass написал:
Hi guys,

I want to try this build and have a question. This has probably been answered already, but this thread has more than 650 pages.

I loaded brunowa's character into my POB and he has an average of 50% resistances. How do you not die, if something looks at you funny in T16s. I also looked at about about 15 characters from poe.ninja and not one player was resistance capped.

Is there a hidden mechanic that I'm overlooking? I can't imagine reaching levels of 95+ with these resistances.

Spirit Offering with ascendancy gives you resistances.
How do I get the minions attack and cast speed recipe?? ^^
"
Durahal написал:

Spirit Offering with ascendancy gives you resistances.

Ah, I see. Thank you.
"
CloudShy написал:
I currently have a Lvl 3 Enlighten and Empower. Also a 5-Link Geofri's Sanctuary, Femurs and Queens Escape. What would the optimal Zombie and Aura setup be?

Currently running the Zombies with Melee Phys, Maim, Feeding Frenzy and Impale. Auras are Discipline, Vuln and Dread Banner. Maybe i could improve something there. Getting 6-Links is currently too expensive for me

before
https://imgur.com/PznHv9U

you need jewels
https://pastebin.com/eYYBengA
and some changes in tree

after

https://imgur.com/RgAwYtR
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
I followed ghe general end game setup. But on the PoB i cant find back where you have to put the Lethal Pride jewel in the three. Anyone could assist?
Brun what are you running in your AG nowadays? Everybody else?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация