3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser написал:
Couldnt resist. Sold most of my gear from other builds. Sold almost all my chaos and....

A nice 6% incresed Strength HH. I still can have 15 zombies and with Spirit Offering 14,6k EHP.

Crazy Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBDz3QJ9Pwo

I couldn't believe my eyes. After this I ran a Syndicate map, managed to get 35 mods from mobs and i was something like 300%movespeed, Pride, Hatred, Grace,...well, can't really tell how many bonuses...

The most fun I have had in PoE, ever.

Haha very cool just watched :) it's always the best when you see a rare monster with that bbright green speed aura on him... It's like "get hiimmmm!"

But man, disappointed you haven't added in the ranged spectres to gloves yet... Gotta do it for the extreme fun'ness... That canyon map is perrrfffeect for it :)
"
ArisFuser написал:
Or Icenovas+Frostbolts....lol.Dont know,... whatever would work.

Nice that sounds awesome .. gonna try these later today :)
Just bought the gems....gonna try later tonight. But since we are using Hatred +Skitterbotts, thought it would be a good idea.COOOOLD.
Don't forget to summon ice golem for extra shatter ;)
Alright, so after testing my favourite would be:

Cyclone + CWC + Desecrete + Spirint Offering + Vaal Summon Skeletons + Melee Physical Damage

This enables us to get EVERYTHING into the build and it works a charm.... ranged spectres, skeletons, zombies, golem, speed, tankiness, you name it we got it.

Personal preference - swap out Melee Physical Damage for Increased Duration while mapping. Why? This means we simply cyclone ONCE EVERY 18 SECONDS (versus about 12 seconds) so we are fully tanked up and then just run like normal speedmancers. Another option is to forego Headhunter and simply use speed belt as normal for an extra 36% movespeed. This is hands down the fastest farming setup.

Delving + bossing = constant spinning and therefore constant skeletons too... and we can also pop Vaal Skeletons again (win!).

And I tested Headhunter... and Meicle was correct... WE DON'T need to kill rare monsters ourselves... if our minions kill we get the bonuses... so yes, we can just focus on speeding through maps like we normally do and get every single HH benefit and also tanky benefits from Spirit Offering. So popping cyclone once every 12-18seconds is sufficient :)

Win Win Win Win all around :)

Also, thanks to Roland for pointing our GLorious Vanity to me... I was able to get another 2500 ES from that jewel alone so now at at at constant 14k combined life/es (up to about 30k with HH bonuses). And that's while wearing headhunter and speed boots which have no life or es stats! The jewel also gave me another 5% movespeed so that was ace!

Enjoy!
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 1:34:53
"
brunowa написал:
Alright, so after testing my favourite would be:

Cyclone + CWC + Desecrete + Spirint Offering + Vaal Summon Skeletons + Melee Physical Damage

This enables us to get EVERYTHING into the build and it works a charm.... ranged spectres, skeletons, zombies, golem, speed, tankiness, you name it we got it.

Personal preference - swap out Melee Physical Damage for Increased Duration while mapping. Why? This means we simply cyclone ONCE EVERY 18 SECONDS (versus about 12 seconds) so we are fully tanked up and then just run like normal speedmancers. Another option is to forego Headhunter and simply use speed belt as normal for an extra 36% movespeed. This is hands down the fastest farming setup.

Delving + bossing = constant spinning and therefore constant skeletons too... and we can also pop Vaal Skeletons again (win!).

And I tested Headhunter... and Meicle was correct... WE DON'T need to kill rare monsters ourselves... if our minions kill we get the bonuses... so yes, we can just focus on speeding through maps like we normally do and get every single HH benefit and also tanky benefits from Spirit Offering. So popping cyclone once every 12-18seconds is sufficient :)

Win Win Win Win all around :)

Also, thanks to Roland for pointing our GLorious Vanity to me... I was able to get another 2500 ES from that jewel alone so now at at at constant 14k combined life/es (up to about 30k with HH bonuses). And that's while wearing headhunter and speed boots which have no life or es stats! The jewel also gave me another 5% movespeed so that was ace!

Enjoy!

any links or pobs to this build brunowa?
This is how I'm currently running: https://pastebin.com/8HbGJsey

Note POB doesn't capture the Glorious Vanity jewel.
https://pastebin.com/xHfdbD7z
Последняя редакция: Rotto67. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 9:38:06
Best build for delving?
For delving there are some factors to take into account:

1. Life + ES giving you at least 12000EHP.
2. Cursing enemies in some way , preferably double curse.
3. High amounts of Phys reduction and EVASION. Plus Dodge and Blind.

Vaal Grace is a good options for HUGE amounts of Dodge, Quartz Flask too. Blind Support in chest 6L would be the only option for our build to have reliable blind chance. That or some gear changes...Raiders have tons of it, that's why they go DEEP.
4. Correct selection of flasks and defensive auras.

So,the Tanky version in the first post gives you a nice starting point. You will be able to go beyond 600 with that. BUT, at some point even more Evasion will be needed. You can't simply not allow to be hit. Grace aura most possibly will save your day.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 17:29:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация