3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Pillsbury написал:
Hey Guys,

I feel like I am missing something and the build could be better. I know there is a +3 staff I can get but I have no way to grab one of those, so I was hoping you can take a look and offer suggestions on what I can do to make my minions hit stronger or something like that. Let me know your thoughts. I followed the guide fairly closely.

Here my account https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pillsbury
for kilabish.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Switch out Empower for something else like Minion Damage or Brutality. Empower is only really worth it if you are scaling it with +support gems.

Get quality on all your gems (Multistrike and Impale).

That should greatly boost your damage.

Switching to Femur of the Saints will boost your DPS at the expense of some minion durability.

What Spectres are you using? If you are using the Carnage/Host Chieftain you need to support them with Blood Magic to have them cast the Frenzy/Power charges effectively. AG - Spec - Blood Magic - Minion Life/Meatshield is a good setup.
Последняя редакция: Quazaar. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 16:09:37
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
Ok, I had alot of fun with the CI spec but I didnt really need, need it.

Good choice! this is all that our build needs anyways. The dmg is more then enough, we survive pretty much all content. Holy relic with some dmg feels good right? being able to actually kill something ourselve while cycloning and our zombies can focus on the further away mobs this way, it feels faster!

Ya, im back in my old hybrid spec with a slightly different tree and without my fancy watchers eye, and a total of 1.5ex in accessories I am sitting at 18k EHP so its really not un-obtainable.

I know before people always said it was b/c of the 50ex eye, or gg rings etc but its not, im just under 1,600 STR, with the old astramentis neck, two crappy rings while I look for better ones, and a belt I chaos spammed for less then like 90 chaos, then the 80c I paid for the base.

18k EHP, super doable. I would recommend using something similar to my tree though to compensate for your STR, its nothing wildly different, it just uses a 3rd efficient training is all.

It lets you get that 16th zombie and still NOT use alberons or rare boots and not require an god tier amulet.

(last 3 points in my tree will be impale chance, impale effect, and forecful skewering, theyre at the bottom near utmost might)

I am at 1500+ str, reason i didnt grab a 3rd efficient training is because my chaos res comes from my jewels and gear since i didnt feel like spending 30-40ex on a watchers eye. I am at exactly 50% chaos res now and i havent had any problems with chaos dmg since. Str is the most important stat for this build indeed but ive reached my 1500str goal and i feel super well balanced now with my survivability and dps.
Do i have to use a lvl 4 Enlighten or is a lvl 3 enough. For the tanky version with 4 auras in the chest ?
"
Bass2Gamer написал:
Do i have to use a lvl 4 Enlighten or is a lvl 3 enough. For the tanky version with 4 auras in the chest ?

You can run this setup with lvl 3.
"
Bass2Gamer написал:

When you can you want a lv4 so you can go vulnerability on gloves (via the corruption), then in chest you run Pride + Discipline + ???? it can be a 35 or 25% reserved, common choices include skitter bots, purity of elements, and flesh and stone, its a flex aura based on the player.
Just started recently this build- it is something else, never had so strong build:)
Can I ask what is Lethal Pride Jewel actually doing?
"
sassyboypoe написал:
Hi everyone
I got question about zombie base accuracy.
I googled for a few day now and can't find information about zombie accuracy.

Is it worth to run high level Precision or zombies accuracy already capped without it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sassyboypoe/characters

This is my character right now.

I'm looking for information on this also. Not just the accuracy but the +critical strike chance for minions.

I don't think the accuracy is really needed for minions.
But certainly can't hurt.
Probably benefits our Cyclone hits more than the minions.

But the critical strike chance?

Brunowa in his early stages of the Victarios aura DPS setup had Precision in there but he removed it.

I'd like to find out: if one has room to run this without replacing the notable auras, is it worth it at all?

I'm running it until I find reliable info either way. I guess.
Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 17:42:19
"
milkytwix написал:
So, me being the ultra casual, doing not so much gaming, but made my Necro up to 95. But I am poor af:

So my money has to go into a crafted weapon - but when I am searching on poe.trade or here in the forum the base alone is like 20ex. OF which I have 16 and working on more, ofc. While I am trying to bank up I am also doing some temple incursions - where do I have to look for a weapon to drop? A special room / level? And will such a weapon be highlighted by a drop filter - in my case neversink strict?

You can get a pretty good weapon with 100% minion damage for 8 ex.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
sassyboypoe написал:
Hi everyone
I got question about zombie base accuracy.
I googled for a few day now and can't find information about zombie accuracy.

Is it worth to run high level Precision or zombies accuracy already capped without it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sassyboypoe/characters

This is my character right now.

I'm looking for information on this also. Not just the accuracy but the +critical strike chance for minions.

I don't think the accuracy is really needed for minions.
But certainly can't hurt.
Probably benefits our Cyclone hits more than the minions.

But the critical strike chance?

Brunowa in his early stages of the Victarios aura DPS setup had Precision in there but he removed it.

I'd like to find out: if one has room to run this without replacing the notable auras, is it worth it at all?

I'm running it until I find reliable info either way. I guess.

Precision does add a bit of DPS but it is minimal. If you have a spare slot for it and enough mana left go for it. Otherwise prioritise other gems.
So I am a bit stuck gearing wise, I don't know which step to take first. I have most of not all the items from the "budget" version of the build.

Right now I have 7 exalted orbs, but I don't know where would be best to replace gear pieces first.

I think 6L weapon, but they're very expensive.

Can anyone help? My profile should be public

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация