3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
dkdunk написал:
So I am a bit stuck gearing wise, I don't know which step to take first. I have most of not all the items from the "budget" version of the build.

Right now I have 7 exalted orbs, but I don't know where would be best to replace gear pieces first.

I think 6L weapon, but they're very expensive.

Can anyone help? My profile should be public

Assuming you have the in-expensive basics like The Baron and Shaper's Gloves you are correct, start with the weapon.

You can buy the base with only the 2 rolls of socketed gems are supported by fortify and + to level of socketed gems for less then what you have now.

From there you just chip away at adding the other modifiers yourself at your bench, like 2ex for the multi mod for example.

If you dont have them unlocked just whisper 1 of us in game, we can do it for you for free, just provide mats (Fallen_Crusader_).
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 18:15:32
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
dkdunk написал:
So I am a bit stuck gearing wise, I don't know which step to take first. I have most of not all the items from the "budget" version of the build.

Right now I have 7 exalted orbs, but I don't know where would be best to replace gear pieces first.

Assuming you have the in-expensive basics like The Baron and Shaper's Gloves you are correct, start with the weapon.

You can buy the base with only the 2 rolls of socketed gems are supported by fortify and + to level of socketed gems for less then what you have now.

From there you just chip away at adding the other modifiers yourself at your bench, like 2ex for the multi mod for example.

If you dont have them unlocked just whisper 1 of us in game, we can do it for you for free, just provide mats (Fallen_Crusader_).

I dont have shapers gloves I still use meginord.

I never really crafted anything besides flasks and jewels. Do I buy the weapon 6L already, with the mentioned mods, and save up to craft more mods over time?
"
dkdunk написал:

I would save those ex for a 6l crafted weapon with either fortify or minion dmg and all the other known stats.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/3qJZbbgh5

Cheapest one is 7.8ex
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 18:25:54
"
brunowa написал:

Precision does add a bit of DPS but it is minimal. If you have a spare slot for it and enough mana left go for it. Otherwise prioritise other gems.

Thank you Brunowa!
Good enough for me.
Regarding speed version: does dropping vaal skeletons hurt much? If I'm not using watcher's eye, can I put skellies in the ring to pop vaal during bosses or will it have no effect?
"
Cyrom написал:
"
dkdunk написал:

I would save those ex for a 6l crafted weapon with either fortify or minion dmg and all the other known stats.

I see most every one has Minion cast speed on their weapon.

I know minion attack speed is huge but does this build really benefit much from minion cast speed? I know the specters cast every so often but is that enough to fully benefit from a crafted mod?
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 18:54:45
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
"
dkdunk написал:

I know minion attack speed is huge but does this build really benefit much from minion cast speed? I know the specters cast every so often but is that enough to fully benefit from a crafted mod?

It's a hybrid mod.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hello, I'm new to the build and so I have a few questions!

Gear looks like this:

1590 strength. Here are my questions:

1- I have about 50ex for upgrades, what should I do ? Is it time for a big boys watcher's eye ? (don't have one atm) If so which one ?

2- What about my gem setup, do I have to change some of them ?

3- I see a lot of people running purity of elements with chaos res watcher's eye, is it worth it ? What buff should I replace then?

4- Is 2 skill points worth it for 5% strength ? (Endurance node below Devotion with Lethal pride)

Lots of questions but I need some guidance! Thanks in advance:)
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
"
dkdunk написал:

The cast speed automatically comes with the atk speed, and zombies use a slam attack wich they do more often with increased cast speed.
And dont be like me spamming divines to make your attack speed match your cast speed b/c I have deep rooted issues....

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация