3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Quick question....how did you get 5 spectres?
"
SlushySniper написал:

The build guide calls for 4 specters, not 5. Unless you are asking some one specific that I missed who said they had 5.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
SlushySniper написал:

The build guide calls for 4 specters, not 5. Unless you are asking some one specific that I missed who said they had 5.

Spectres:
Mandatory: 2x Carnage Chieftans to give frenzy charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Then pick your personal preference from one or a combination of below:

Offensive Option: 2x Host Chieftans to give power charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Defensive Option 2: 3x Undying Evangelists for proximity shields and defending the army (Act 3 The Sceptre of God).

It says here mandatory 2x Carnage chieftans and then for the defensive options it calls for 3 more, unless I'm reading it wrong?
Its 4, people have different likes and combos.

Myself, from the start I have run 2 carnage and 2 host, all offense and have never had any problems or complaints.

Just try a few different combos with #3 and #4, #1 and #2 will always be carnage chieftans, mix and match the other 2 as you fit.
"
Chaudblitz написал:
Got another crafting question. Just wanting to make sure I don't screw this up.
What I have so far:
+1 Socketed Gems
Fortify
Useless Sulfix I'd like to remove

How to proceed?
Add Prefixes cannot be changed (2ex)
Annul it
Remove the crated mod

With that I guarantee the two good prefixes will stay in the weapon and the bad sulfix will leave?

No.

"Prefixes cannot be changed" is a suffix; so you end up with 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes. If you use an Anul, you will remove only one suffix...50/50 which one goes.

Instead, you add "prefixes cannot be changed" and then scour the weapon. Both suffixes will be removed, leaving the prefixes.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
SlushySniper написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
SlushySniper написал:

Spectres:
Mandatory: 2x Carnage Chieftans to give frenzy charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Offensive Option: 2x Host Chieftans to give power charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Defensive Option 2: 3x Undying Evangelists for proximity shields and defending the army (Act 3 The Sceptre of God).

It says here mandatory 2x Carnage chieftans and then for the defensive options it calls for 3 more, unless I'm reading it wrong?

oh, I see.

The original poster who made the build guide I don't think has updated that section.

In 3.8, 5 specters were possible with this build but the raise specter gem was changed in 3.9, so realistically only 4 are possible from this point on with this build.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
SlushySniper написал:

Spectres:

oh, I see.

The original poster who made the build guide I don't think has updated that section.

In 3.8, 5 specters were possible with this build but the raise specter gem was changed in 3.9, so realistically only 4 are possible from this point on with this build.

It's in the FAQ section.
Okay guys, this my first time playing PoE(aside of some few minutes ages ago).

I just spent all my life savings on a +1 Socketed gems + minion damage base.

Now I can't fuck this up, so I wanna be extra sure.

In order to get Avian beastcrafted on my base, all I have to do is go to the menagerie, place the base into the altar, kill the encounters and thats it?

then do the 3 mods -> socketeed support -> minion as/cast speed route?

how do you get the third spectre in his last build (video with the 3 spectres)?
My gem is 23 as well (21 + 2) but as far as I know you need 25 for the third spectre?
Последняя редакция: RobbenklopperCH. Время: 1 февр. 2020 г., 2:00:19
So I did a thing tonight...

So I'm running 8 aura's in my build (very offensive setup) Pride, Flesh and

stone (with maim), Hatred, Summon Skitterbots, Dread Banner, Clarity, Aspect of

the Avian,and Haste. All of this with 11,900 EHP setup. Is it needed? Hell

no. Is it awesome for damage? Hell yeah it is! lol not including Vaal haste as

well. I was testing how poor Specters were w/o blood magic and it's pretty

bad. Def. gonna switch blood magic and drop holy relic. Running 16 zombies as

well. Just wanted to share.

Thanks all!

Edit: If you want to run holy relic and you have vaal clarity for your watcher's

eye, just keep vaal clarity on CD and you'll have full frenzy/power charges up

1/2 to 3/4 of the time.
Последняя редакция: DanteTDH. Время: 1 февр. 2020 г., 2:56:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация