3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hmm i don't remember. makes sense tho. i always reroll phys reflect maps but i probably missed it :(
"
HorribleSubs написал:
Thanks for this! I just forgot I need to buy a level 21 raise spectre gem so I guess I have to put off the watcher's eye for now.. What 4 specres do you rec?

I use 2 Carnage Chieftains and 2 Host Chieftains because I really value frenzy and power charges. Frenzy charges especially since I use phase run and can use 3 of those to extend the during of phase run by 300%.

Other people seem to like to run 2 Carnage, 1 Host, 1 Ruins Hellion

But there's other potent combos that can apply curses and stuff too.

There's info on Specters on the main post.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
marshmallowcrisp написал:
wtf i just did a crater map and noticed afterwards that my guardian and 10 zombies died yikes XD

Did you mistakenly run the map with Physical Reflect? That will destroy your minions.

I could see the zombies dying on phys reflect, but my AG (with no special armor to recude phys reflect, just a basic crafted chest) doesn't even have his health flicker on phys reflect.

Could it possibly have been cannot regenerate and cannot leech or something? (Not even sure which of these mods also effect our minions, or the monsters which then affect our minions ability to leech or something)

Or maybe a combo of all of the above?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 22:32:40
"
civillis написал:
Just started recently this build- it is something else, never had so strong build:)
Can I ask what is Lethal Pride Jewel actually doing?

Lethal Pride does two things

1) It adds strength to minor passives nodes

2) It adds a random mod to the notables passive nodes

You can use divine orbs on the jewel to change the random mods on the notables. There are some that are great for the build and many that are meaningless.
what's a better chest to craft on for AG? don't know what's more valuable between the res and regen

+114 to maximum Life
8% increased maximum Life
+42% to Cold Resistance
+21% to Lightning Resistance
+18% to Chaos Resistance

or

+19 to Evasion Rating
+9 to maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
+31% to Chaos Resistance
28% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Regenerate 1.47% of Life per second
Does kingmakers fortify and level 1 fortify on weapon stack?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs написал:
Does kingmakers fortify and level 1 fortify on weapon stack?

Kingmaker gives the buff that reduce the damage.
Fortify support gem gives damage and when the supported skill is used gives the buff above.

And the buff doesn't stack. So you are using fortify on the zombies for the damage.
Последняя редакция: TrueDivinorium. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 22:56:38
Hi guys, this is such a great build and I have been following the gears pretty closely except for certain big purchases such as the watcher's eye. I think my gearing progression has come to an end as I don't see any options of upgrading my gears without spending at least 30ex. I am lucky enough to be using a 320% minion damage hubris timeless in my skill tree.

Something that interests me is that I have come across alot of posts from @JCOH35 that recommends going for CI build and stacking strength. So my question here is, damage and clear speed wise, is it worth it to switch from the tanky setup to stacking above 2k strength and use lethal pride instead.

My character is public and I would love to hear some suggestions on how to improve.
"
Respeck написал:
My profiles open if anyone wants to look.

So i broke 2100 str. Running 18 zombies now. With spirit offering i have 15500 es and 4500 hp. and all my resistances are capped.

I moved some points around and took ghost reaver. Holy shit, this is a joke now. The zombies attack so fast my es never really dips. I have very little chaos resistance, but i got a 50% chaos resist watcher eye for when I do sirus.

I know other's are doing the zero hp but I think this is better, I keep my aura setup and can use spirit offering so I gain the resistances and more es.

So in a nut shell, i'm using the tanky version with es leach, 15500 es, 4500 hp and 18 zombies (2130 str).

try this out, the es steal is insane compared to the life steal.

edit: 16% chaos resist now without using the watchers eye

Even with max chaos res that sounds horrible. I was playing hybrid with like 7k life and 60% chaos res and would still get instagibbed by the chaos awakened influence on t16s awakener 8.

Don't see why you wouldn't just fully swap over. You should reach 18k ES easily by moving the hp into strength passive tree routing. You would gain an extra defensive flask, more zombies, chaos immunity, more damage. And res is easy to cap as you take the other ascendency. I have like 115% all res with rings with barely any on. You can keep auras the exact same as well if you feel like. Just take the mana reduction cluster with some mama reduction jewels
Got another crafting question. Just wanting to make sure I don't screw this up.
What I have so far:
+1 Socketed Gems
Fortify
Useless Sulfix I'd like to remove

How to proceed?
Add Prefixes cannot be changed (2ex)
Annul it
Remove the crated mod

With that I guarantee the two good prefixes will stay in the weapon and the bad sulfix will leave?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация