[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
RamDon написал:
Hi guys
My friend is trying this build, but he is to squishy and dps low. Your advice, please, on improvements.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kurayami_13/characters

- Don't use Leash of Oblation and remove bone offering if you don't have body armour with "25% increased effect of offerings" modifier.

- Don't play with 5 link setup if you have 6-link body armour. If you can't recolor your chest then use this gem setup:

Cyclone - CwC - VD - Hypothermia - Inspiration - Concentrated

- Link flame dash to arcane surge lvl 10.

- Use Vaal RF

I think those little tips should improve your character a bit.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Sghimi99 написал:
Hi SiCH13. I was wondering...Could thid build be viable as CI? Also, if you don't mind, can you have a look at my build and let me know what else I could improve? Thank you. Very nice build!

It can be done as CI but you need to scale a lot of ES regen because Spirit Offering will not help you at all.

About gear. Focus more on elemental and spell damage. You have a lot of mods with attack and phys damage, but we are not scaling it. Steel Ring is not great base for us, opal ring is much better. Taste of Hate does nothing in terms of dps. On amulet prioritize crit multi/spell damage. Elemental damage with attacks on your belt doesn't work for us too.

Remember we are spell caster, we don't deal damage with attacks.

Thank you for your answer. I have made some changes. I got only 2 issues: 1. Can sustain mana in hideout for a period of 5-10s almost on full all the time, but suddently just drops and can't regen at all;
2. Don't seem to spawn enough balls per VD. Sometimes does 1-2 balls per VD, somethimes 5. Idk if it's related but ES is not regenerating well in that moment.
Hope it makes sense. All of these weren't an issue when using dual dagger.
can Martyr of Innocence be used on this build?

Also what do you all think about poe builds youtube channel? I ask cause I saw a similar build there with Martyr of Innocence as recommended staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nebYScBHBXY

what do u all think about this channel? their site clearly can't be trusted tho cause they always want you to sign up just to see builds so I won't trust them but they do have the full builds with explanation on their videos and its pretty good
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Последняя редакция: TriniGamer. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 16:38:03
"
SiCH13 написал:

Very grateful for your help.
We have ~20ex for improvements. What would you be able to reccomend?
"
TriniGamer написал:
can Martyr of Innocence be used on this build?

Also what do you all think about poe builds youtube channel? I ask cause I saw a similar build there with Martyr of Innocence as recommended staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nebYScBHBXY

what do u all think about this channel? their site clearly can't be trusted tho cause they always want you to sign up just to see builds so I won't trust them but they do have the full builds with explanation on their videos and its pretty good

Yes, martyr is Ok-ish. You can clear whole content with it. But is not that great to be honest. For 10c it's nice choice. But after the video price starting at 50c. I don't think it's fair price. You can buy perfect disintegrator for 50c and it will be better IMO.

About the guy. He probably read my or gryph's guide and made video using information from the forum thread. And for some reason he wants to make money by selling subscriptions to his website or something like that. I don't think it's fair. PoE Community owns all this builds. Anyone can read forum guide, but this guy actually selling other people guides that he wraps in his own way. Also a while ago community found that he advertasing RMT websites and this is really shitty move.

I asked he in the comments, why he didn't make any refference to players who actually designed the build. He answered that he doesn't know who actually designed the build, but added regerence to the gryph's guide somewhere in the description. My opinion about gryh's build interpretation you can find in Q&A section. Anyway, he playing it his own way. Sorry for the rant.))
"
Sghimi99 написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Sghimi99 написал:
Hi SiCH13. I was wondering...Could thid build be viable as CI? Also, if you don't mind, can you have a look at my build and let me know what else I could improve? Thank you. Very nice build!

It can be done as CI but you need to scale a lot of ES regen because Spirit Offering will not help you at all.

About gear. Focus more on elemental and spell damage. You have a lot of mods with attack and phys damage, but we are not scaling it. Steel Ring is not great base for us, opal ring is much better. Taste of Hate does nothing in terms of dps. On amulet prioritize crit multi/spell damage. Elemental damage with attacks on your belt doesn't work for us too.

Remember we are spell caster, we don't deal damage with attacks.

Thank you for your answer. I have made some changes. I got only 2 issues: 1. Can sustain mana in hideout for a period of 5-10s almost on full all the time, but suddently just drops and can't regen at all;
2. Don't seem to spawn enough balls per VD. Sometimes does 1-2 balls per VD, somethimes 5. Idk if it's related but ES is not regenerating well in that moment.
Hope it makes sense. All of these weren't an issue when using dual dagger.

Your setup looks great now. But you can improve it by annointing skill points on your amulet and boots. Battle Rouse helps so sustain mana so you can annoint it. If you can afford watcher's eye with "Damage taken gained as mana while affected by Clarity" then buy it and use high level Clarity. With such setup you will probably forget about mana issues.

Also you can use Thread of Hope unique jewel. I wrote about it few posts earlier. In your 6-link you can swap Combustion for spell cascade. With such setup you are going to have insane amount of balls all the time.
"
RamDon написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:

Very grateful for your help.
We have ~20ex for improvements. What would you be able to reccomend?

Take a look at the items I have now and items I had in previous leagues, maybe you'll find somethin. It's all in the guide. Also take a look at my curret PoB there are lot of example items too.
Thanks for your help so far :)

Level 81 now.
Doing late yellow and early reds maps for now. I'm really enjoying your Build everthing just explodes when I cyclone near them :D

This is my current gear:

I'm at 4.5k life and 950 ES and did finish all the labs.
My mana reg seems to be good enough. I'm not running low while channeling.

But I still take a considerable amount of damage while channeling. If I'm not carefull I could kill my self :(

Is all I need more HP so that spirit offering is able to compensate the incoming damage from scolds? Or am I missing something?
Does anointing charging offensive help with that issue?

Also I realised that it seems that hypthermia does not increase my damage, I guess because I dont deal any cold damage. Is it just for the chance to freeze or am I missing something here too?

Edit: something is weird.... While in my hideout and channeling on the spot I start to loose hp after a short while. But if I channel while moving against a wall and having my mouse farther away from my char my ES easily counters the incoming damage... Can someone explain this?

Edit2: I think its because theres not enough space to spawn as many bodys as in a free field :/
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Последняя редакция: Noodlez. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 4:28:56
Ayy! I switched my build over completely to the ingidon mom varient of yours, I love indigon's interaction so when I saw that build I was in! I've invested a good amount, and it's just not working. The damage is capping out around t15, bosses going very slow/metas horrid - and i'm dying a decent bit. I had to take zealotry off otherwise the 80% reserve just got me oneshot by everything without the mana pool to heal from first. Am I missing something? Would love some tips, thanks!

Can't really do anything until I fix it, I've tried going as low as t12 and I'm still dying. I'm losing my mind, i invested loads into the build and I don't see what else I could improve. Hopefully i'm doing something wrong. If not I can swap to your main build, I want to go for 40/40 again and I'm 3 builds in all which couldn't :/

Thanks a lot!

https://pastebin.com/swVLPjXd
Последняя редакция: Leedly. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 0:55:36
"
Noodlez написал:
Is all I need more HP so that spirit offering is able to compensate the incoming damage from scolds?

5k HP should be enough. I'm playing with 5k hp and cleared whole endgame without any issues.

"
Noodlez написал:
Does anointing charging offensive help with that issue?

Yes, charging offensive helps a bit. We are mitigating big portion of damage because of enduring charges. Also you can try to take pantheon nodes that gives phys damage reduction.

"
Noodlez написал:
Also I realised that it seems that hypthermia does not increase my damage, I guess because I dont deal any cold damage. Is it just for the chance to freeze or am I missing something here too?

Hypothermia works only in close range. Because we chilling all the enemies near our corpses. You can use any other support gem of your choice.)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация