[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Okay I just thought by your statement in the type of damage like no other that this staff would add alot more damage. But I guess thats not it then?

Care to explain abit vs wise of those two?

"
SiCH13 написал:

"
Hello, I have a question regarding Disintegrator staff vs Martyr of innocence. I've been trying to craft a +3 fire gems, cwc staff but no luck. Im looking into other ways to up my damage. You say this staff gives us damage like no other, is it for me to just switch into it or do I need to change anything else?

Never seen this staff before, so not quite sure how it works, or if it even works to see it in POB so im hoping you can shed some light for me if its worth to invest into a 6 linked one instead of my martyr^^

Thanks in advance!

If you already have 6-link Martyr then there are no reason to buy Disintegrator instead.
"
Pjey написал:
Okay I just thought by your statement in the type of damage like no other that this staff would add alot more damage. But I guess thats not it then?

Care to explain abit vs wise of those two?

"
SiCH13 написал:

"
Hello, I have a question regarding Disintegrator staff vs Martyr of innocence. I've been trying to craft a +3 fire gems, cwc staff but no luck. Im looking into other ways to up my damage. You say this staff gives us damage like no other, is it for me to just switch into it or do I need to change anything else?

Never seen this staff before, so not quite sure how it works, or if it even works to see it in POB so im hoping you can shed some light for me if its worth to invest into a 6 linked one instead of my martyr^^

Thanks in advance!

If you already have 6-link Martyr then there are no reason to buy Disintegrator instead.

I don't understand what do you want from me? Open PoB, import your build, add disintegrator and then compare your dps.

If you have 2 elder/shaper items then Disintegrator will give 3-4% more damage depending on rolls.
PoB if you need: https://pastebin.com/0G10rWA1

So, I socketed a "Fevered mind" for now, just because it makes me cast desecrate faster - not really sure where else I can accomplish that right now. Taking the armour off my belt helps but not nearly as much as this did - my attack time is .24 on cyclone which is 4 APS and REALLY slow - I'm supposed to be trying to get near 10 but I'm really not sure how :/ I'm definitely casting desecrate too slow and barely making any orbs - it's still enough to clear t16's but i feel like I could be wiping this shit XD

This gem def isn't ideal, I really need to find how you're casting desecrate SO fast. Maybe I need cast speed on cyclone, the mana cost from the gem helps but it's kinda counterintuitive, cast speed would actually help way more, but I only see minor nodes that you don't take :/

Again, tyvm for all the help!
Последняя редакция: Leedly. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 15:47:30
Hey, this build is fucking awesome and this being my first league has made the game so much fun. I have currently put about 15-20ex into this build (new player with 20ex ikr I am crazy xD) but I am not sure what else I could improve on if anything. I know a lot of people care about a 2-3% difference in dmg but I really don't but could you tell me if there is any major or at least beneficial things I can improve on with the build. I am always trying to make currency so I am ok with some expensive stuff(Not a headhunter plz) if you could check out my build and tell me what I should do next I would love that. Appreciate such a amazing build and keep it up :D.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/41d7uCxr
Thanks Again!
Not sure if this is in the thread somewhere but what are the BIS jewels for this build. Currently I have the thread of hope for the passives and a decent watchers eye.

I have 2 slots for some pretty good jewels i just don't know which stats to look for.

Also i was told that Martyr is better than most elder 7-links but not sure how that could be. Any thoughts on my current staff:

Thanks!
Do you guys have any fps problem when a ton of orbs hitting enemies? Or mb someone know how fix this.

P.S. I know that detonate dead is good option for mapping, but not sure that great on Uber Elder
"
ImikleI написал:
Do you guys have any fps problem when a ton of orbs hitting enemies? Or mb someone know how fix this.

My FPS drops to low 40s, thats on a 9700k+2080 super. It's the main reason why stopped playing this build. It's far from game breaking, but it is freaking annoying.
"
Leedly написал:
PoB if you need: https://pastebin.com/0G10rWA1

So, I socketed a "Fevered mind" for now, just because it makes me cast desecrate faster - not really sure where else I can accomplish that right now. Taking the armour off my belt helps but not nearly as much as this did - my attack time is .24 on cyclone which is 4 APS and REALLY slow - I'm supposed to be trying to get near 10 but I'm really not sure how :/ I'm definitely casting desecrate too slow and barely making any orbs - it's still enough to clear t16's but i feel like I could be wiping this shit XD

This gem def isn't ideal, I really need to find how you're casting desecrate SO fast. Maybe I need cast speed on cyclone, the mana cost from the gem helps but it's kinda counterintuitive, cast speed would actually help way more, but I only see minor nodes that you don't take :/

Again, tyvm for all the help!

Try to use Spell Cascade in your CwC setup. The more corpses you consume, the more AS you are going to have. That's how Corpse Pact works.
"
ZebZeb5 написал:
Hey, this build is fucking awesome and this being my first league has made the game so much fun. I have currently put about 15-20ex into this build (new player with 20ex ikr I am crazy xD) but I am not sure what else I could improve on if anything. I know a lot of people care about a 2-3% difference in dmg but I really don't but could you tell me if there is any major or at least beneficial things I can improve on with the build. I am always trying to make currency so I am ok with some expensive stuff(Not a headhunter plz) if you could check out my build and tell me what I should do next I would love that. Appreciate such a amazing build and keep it up :D.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/41d7uCxr
Thanks Again!

- You can buy Circle of Anguish with increased fire damage mod or increased HoA effect (or both).

- Amulet with crit multi/spell damage/fire damage is great for us.

- Annoint something on your boots. For damage: Counterweigth, Prodigal perfection, Heart of Flame. For defence: Hardened Scars.

- Thread of Hope jewels. I have section about this jewels in Q&A section. Read it. I really think they are underestimated.

- Bottled faith. It's expensive, but it's a massive upgrade.

- Awakened gems. Ele Focus / Spell Cascade / Controled Destruction work for us. The should be last in the list imo. It's not really massive upgrade and it's cost a lot but why not. I like how Awakened Spell Cascade works. It's a but clunky sometimes but whatever.
"
DocsThaName написал:
Not sure if this is in the thread somewhere but what are the BIS jewels for this build. Currently I have the thread of hope for the passives and a decent watchers eye.

I have 2 slots for some pretty good jewels i just don't know which stats to look for.

Also i was told that Martyr is better than most elder 7-links but not sure how that could be. Any thoughts on my current staff:

Thanks!

On jewels I'm loking for HP / Crit Multi / fire damage to spells / increased spell damage / increased fire damage / Crit chance. In order of priority.

It can be hard/expensive to make 7-link staff that is better then Martyr or Disintegrator, but it's possible for sure. Your staff is Ok-ish. It is better to upgrade it later if you think you are lacking damage.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 14:56:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация