[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Thanks for the guide!
Really enjoying it so far.

Also would you annul the shield or settle on a bit less ES..?
Последняя редакция: Lamindra. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 10:31:20
"
Gixxpunk написал:
"
domac написал:
that sirus....what a demoralizing fight jesus christ

Stopped playing because of that clusterfuck several days ago. Also grinding out the whole atlas takes way too long imho. The patch they are going to roll out comes too late. WoW 8.3 patch already around the corner.

another cultured gentleman ;)

yeah am just playing poe till 8.3 hits hehe.

that being said every once in awhile I come back to poe to try out new league mechanics and play the end game. sometimes more hardcore than others.
"
tamtunhubui написал:
This is just a suggestion!

Why don't you use frostbolt?

I get rid of cold snap while putting frostbolt + greater multiple projectile + spell echo + faster casting support in helmet.
Then sequentially cast frostbolt + vortex!

5-6 vortexes over the screen, much faster clearing speed while relatively safe for staying far from mobs.

to be fair, this is a good suggestion/way people build the vortex build to be more automated with a faster clear speed. there's definitely merit to this.

my take is that CS is targetable and always instant (w frenzy charges) and generally with the amount of zoom zoom I have, clear speed is not an issue. another thing also is that I can target CS as well as where i want to place vortex. with frostbolt, it's a little clunkier for me. also, you lose the bonechill, which is a big debuff for your dps.

another point on clear speed, what you've suggested is the idea of spreading vortex everywhere such that it kills mobs. with vortex and CS, and if i'm close enough, with the curses-blasphemy, the boom boom clears it very fast as well.
Hey there !

How would you go about craftin a reduced mana reserved + %es on block shield ?
I'm currently using the one under, but I sometimes feel squichy when I get in the middle of some packs. I have quite some currency lying around and the only other upgrades I see for my character are super expensive boots or an insane ring/wand, so I'd rather make a shield :)

EDIT :
Ok I found my shield for sale, can't understand how it was that cheap at 13 exalted. It's just ... Perfect, as far as affixes go.

Последняя редакция: andanaelle. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 11:30:18
"
xuanlia написал:

You'll see a pretty big increase by the following. It's all small increments that adds up together:

* better belt
* life or defence catalysts on your Presence of Chayula (24% life conversion)
* 8-10 more levels worth of passive (finishing the mending nodes and getting a Energy Within Jewel will boost a lot!)
* Migrate your passive three to a intuitive leap or thread of hope setup to free up more passive points
* having a watcher's eye with mana->extra ES when running clarity is a huge boost, but a costly upgrade. I'm currently at 9.4k ES and missing this jewel, once I have, I'll be around 11k ES.

Also, some observations:

* Not sure what's going on with your flasks. You shouldn't need any life flasks and don't need any mana flasks unless you're running a no-regen map.
* What's going on with the missing skill gems?
* You should be running: malevolence, discipline, and hatred in your prism guardian, then run a dual curse setup in your glove/boots and you can run clarity

feel free to check my character for inspiration or some of the top ones on pob.ninja.

Hope this helps.

Oh gosh, I love You. Thank You so much! :3
I've anointed my amulet, bought the Energy Within, equipped the same gems as You did. And now we're talking. T16 is so easy. I could even kill a Minotaur deathless. I mean I died right after killing him, but hey, it counts! I was never able to do this. Oh, and I don't even have the 6link.
For now, I'm gonna change my flasks setup (it's from my previous build, I was a necro) and try to get the 6l shavs.

Thanks again. You, and of course the guy who created this build are my Superheroes!
Последняя редакция: SrankFinatra. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 12:20:18

hey guys,

i'm kinda stuck with my gear right now. i'm at 9.2k ES, but my damage feels too low for t16 metamorphs.
i'm trying to save up for shavs and poc right now, but i'm not sure if i should prio other slots more.

would be very happy if someone could give me some hints.
"
xuanlia написал:
I just switched from my intuitive leap setup to a thread of hope setup and I'm loving it. I still have room to tweak the passive tree a bit but very happy with what I have right now. I'll try to push for a few more levels.

I reckon my next upgrades will be awakened gems, some catalysts on my mark of the shaper, and a clarity ES watcher's eye. Still unsure if I want/should run a lethal pride/Glancing blow...

I debated the lethal pride/glancing blow as well, but I am VERY glad I took it. I have noticed a significant layered defense and survivability improvement with it. Also, the strength from it makes it so I don't need STR on a single piece of rare gear which is amazing. I kept buying and flipping them until I found one with the +20 STR notable adder.

I see you have made more changes to your tree with the Thread of Hope since when you first posted this. I have been playing around with this and will decide my final form of it soon. You did a lot of things I planned in, but I am still optimizing since PoB doesn't have the jewel working right it requires a lot of manual work with a dummy jewel to see true impacts. By the way, why are you taking Light Eater when leech doesn't work with our DoT? Standard mapping melts already, and against bosses we are less likely to be on full shield. I'm wondering if on average we get more damage on bosses by using that point on an always there damage.
Trying to decide my next upgrade.

I crafted the gloves, belt, and helmet which all turned out a lot better than I expected. My crafting has been on point this league. I slammed the t1 dodge suffix on the boots this morning and was pretty psyched about it.

I have looked into +1 wands but the damage is always less than the pure spell damage I get with my current wand (from PoB). I mean I can save up 40 ex and try to get a watcher's eye with mana to ES but I feel like I should have some other upgrades inbetween dropping a fat stack of Exalts. Any ideas?
Последняя редакция: Blood_Sail. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 2:13:51
Hello all,

I followed this guy gearwise as stated in the thread, but I feel like something is off with my gear/tree. Don't know what I should upgrade (I know +1 cold spells wand but those posted are not good enough to be an upgrade).

Maybe I'm a bit squishy ? (9k2 ES buffed) Struggling to go level 95 (dying from certain T16 Meta or in Delve Azurite Event at 165 deep (shame)).

My profile is open if someone can have a look, or my PoB.

Thanks
Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.

I just wanted to throw this out there - I've seen a lot of people sorting by DPS on the poe.ninja Vortex charts and trying to copy this guy: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/twking729/syntheticdemon?i=0&search=skill%3DVortex%26sort%3Ddps. His build is ridiculously impressive, but I want to be clear that this is an absolutely absurd level of investment that is honestly borderline impossible in 3 weeks without RMTing (I'm not accusing him of doing it - just pointing out how much he has invested into his build). I did a price check on his gear last week, and it came out to AT LEAST 2 mirrors worth of gear value. I say "at least" because it was hard to even verify, as several of his items are completely unique, with no other equal items listed for sale.

If you are trying to emulate a build, any of the builds on the Vortex high DPS charts will work incredibly well. Don't get discouraged because you're not able to hit 4 million ninja DPS without investing 150ex.

As a side note, I highly recommend not doing Legion encounters right now. It's sad, but it's just too crash-y and laggy and I've died to a crash twice on my way to 96. Super frustrating and not worth it if you're pushing levels.

Have fun out there!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация