[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:

I just wanted to throw this out there - I've seen a lot of people sorting by DPS on the poe.ninja Vortex charts and trying to copy this guy: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/twking729/syntheticdemon?i=0&search=skill%3DVortex%26sort%3Ddps. His build is ridiculously impressive, but I want to be clear that this is an absolutely absurd level of investment that is honestly borderline impossible in 3 weeks without RMTing (I'm not accusing him of doing it - just pointing out how much he has invested into his build). I did a price check on his gear last week, and it came out to AT LEAST 2 mirrors worth of gear value. I say "at least" because it was hard to even verify, as several of his items are completely unique, with no other equal items listed for sale.

His current toon: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/twking729/characters?characterName=ThisIsWorldIsIllusionEx

I'll also leave this one here: https://www.poecc.com/?name=viewaccount&accountName=twking729&stash=cb1aa173bee2e60eb94fba7a10b4f2016429df23734c41e8e74f463edf04a4c3

^^
Последняя редакция: Gixxpunk. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 9:50:27
Hit a new personal best today and wanted to share it with you fine people. I've always been an "altoholic", rarely playing builds into the 90s. Today I hit 96 for the first time ever. It's amazing how much currency you make when you just map nonstop.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 14:03:08
"
ShakCentral написал:
Hit a new personal best today and wanted to share it with you fine people. I've always been an "altoholic", rarely playing builds into the 90s. Today I hit 96 for the first time ever. It's amazing how much currency you make when you just map nonstop.

U guys are leveling UP?

kidding...im 94 for 10 days.

back on my medications ;))
Any recommendation guys on what to go for next?
Damage seems pretty good on t16+ Reds, although maybe lacking some survivability
Was debating giving up my Rime gaze but worried about damage loss, but at the same time feels like i'm dieing a bit to much.

Hi. Thanks for the build. The guide is well written and I really enjoyed progressing my character through all the stages.
This is the second league I have played (legion was my first), so I am by no means an expert, but wanted to try a CI/LL build.

I wanted to challenge myself with as little trading as possible and can say all of my gear is self-found or crafted except my wand (Had the craft, but never got a +1skill gem version).

I think I struggled at the "mid" game a bit; with transitioning between life and CI. I was a bit naive with the ES gear I would need. The premature switch did mean I died a lot. However, after I fleshed out my ES gear I was nice a tanky. And I really popped off when I went from CI to shavs+LL.

I saw another huge damage spike when I switched my blood magic aura boots to a "Prism Guardian". This allowed me to run more auras/curses and my damage skyrocketed. I think I am sitting at +-2mil vortex dps.

I am still contemplating a helm choice. I do have a "Rime Gaze" but the damage seem less than the "Crown of the Inward eye" on PoB. I have a pair of hunters fingerless slik gloves I still need to craft, and then I still want to switch my rings out to a "Mark of the shaper" set. (got a mark of the elder :( ).

Thanks for the guide.

I have one question though. Last night I tried to play around with my thread of hope. But it doesn't seem like one can gain a lot from it. The pathing nodes to the top cold nodes seems like it is worth it compared to anything else. It seems like people are just using it because it is new/cool. Or has anyone actually figured out a nice position for it?
"
astitch написал:
(...) I am still contemplating a helm choice. I do have a "Rime Gaze" but the damage seem less than the "Crown of the Inward eye" on PoB.

It only seems this way because you don't have Tranquility allocated in your amulet so you're getting a benefit from Transfiguration of Soul in the helm which would otherwise be redundant.

"
astitch написал:
I have one question though. Last night I tried to play around with my thread of hope. But it doesn't seem like one can gain a lot from it. The pathing nodes to the top cold nodes seems like it is worth it compared to anything else. It seems like people are just using it because it is new/cool. Or has anyone actually figured out a nice position for it?

If you want to go purely for damage then it's probably true you would want to grab most of the nodes going up to Breath of Rime anyway. What the jewel with large radius in that area does is it frees up quite a lot of points allowing you to branch to the left and grab Sovereignty and Faith and Steel for example.
"
It only seems this way because you don't have Tranquility allocated

Ah. That is true. It is on my to-do list. I forgot about that. I will play around in PoB with it a bit.

"
What the jewel with large radius in that area does is it frees up quite a lot of points allowing you to branch to the left and grab Sovereignty and Faith and Steel for example.

Yes. I noticed I could reach that far left. I was also thinking about picking up another curse slot at the top, or even Zealot's Oath.
However, at the moment I am not really struggling with deaths that much. I am melting bosses, and with hard maps, I just take it a bit slower.

Thanks.
"
ShakCentral написал:
Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend.

I just wanted to throw this out there - I've seen a lot of people sorting by DPS on the poe.ninja Vortex charts and trying to copy this guy: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/twking729/syntheticdemon?i=0&search=skill%3DVortex%26sort%3Ddps. His build is ridiculously impressive, but I want to be clear that this is an absolutely absurd level of investment that is honestly borderline impossible in 3 weeks without RMTing (I'm not accusing him of doing it - just pointing out how much he has invested into his build). I did a price check on his gear last week, and it came out to AT LEAST 2 mirrors worth of gear value. I say "at least" because it was hard to even verify, as several of his items are completely unique, with no other equal items listed for sale.

Careful with RMT psuedo-accusations there bud. It's incredibly easy to make money this league and especially with this build. You can make a mirror a day carrying awakener right now. Tuna is sitting on 21 mirrors, he RMT too?
"
Caedes_ написал:
Hello all,

I followed this guy gearwise as stated in the thread, but I feel like something is off with my gear/tree. Don't know what I should upgrade (I know +1 cold spells wand but those posted are not good enough to be an upgrade).

Maybe I'm a bit squishy ? (9k2 ES buffed) Struggling to go level 95 (dying from certain T16 Meta or in Delve Azurite Event at 165 deep (shame)).

My profile is open if someone can have a look, or my PoB.

Thanks

Depends what feels "off" for you, you're certainly not lacking the damage. If the issue is too many deaths then I'm afraid it's because you built your character purely for damage.

9k ES may seem a lot compared to a life build but it really isn't when you take into account that you have no regen (Vile Bastion helps more than you'd think), no leech (nothing you can do about this), pretty low phys avoidance/reduction and you gave up chaos/poison immunity, neglected recharge rate heavily by skipping enchants/tree points and using the helm that cuts it in half on top of it.

This build isn't really suited to be specced in as a "kill them before they kill me" type of thing.
Последняя редакция: Voeid. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 3:23:43
Firstly, thanks for the guide! This is also my second league - played legion, skipped blight - and I'm also feeling like my damage is a bit mediocre but unsure how to improve it without liquidating everything for hugely expensive items.

This is me on poe.ninja https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Juggggg/JuggV

All the reasonably impactful upgrades I can find seem to be 20-100 exalts each. I'm happy to have achieved what I set out to (AL8 Sirus), but definitely feels like it needs more oompf. Am I missing any low-hanging fruit impactful upgrades?
Последняя редакция: Juggggg. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 8:16:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация