[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
SilkySlim написал:
I feel like I've beaten the game with this build now. 37/40 challenges, numerous deathless Sirus 8, Uber Elder, Shaper, Elder, Cortex, etc.

Not feeling like leveling a new character, but there's really nothing left to accomplish.

Have I done it? Have I beaten the Path of Exile?

I'm getting close for this league. Done with 32, got a plan for the last 4 and they're all partially done.

When I hit 36/40, I'm switching over for a fresh start in HCSSF. It's a whole new ball game
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 14:59:28
almost 3 million DPS shaper
im done with this build now :D

Последняя редакция: dinhmahung. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 4:46:55
Just finished all the acts at lvl 60 and Im confused on where I should go next? What tree should I be following in the PoB? and should I be swapping to Vortex?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out.
Последняя редакция: Blottuh. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 15:20:10
Hello , i reached a point when i really don't know how to better improve.Which is the best way forward,How do i progress to the LL version .Thank in advance. My character is free to view , and i have like 10 ex to spend.
Hi!

It would be very inconvenient to put the respective skill trees linked to what types of gear ?. Or at least the types of skill trees linked to the names you specify here as 1 / 1b / 2/3, I'm really Dummie and in the paste bin I don't know which one is which. Thanks mate.
Hi, I'm trying to finish act 10 so that I can respec to CI and start using Vortex. I'm currently at the end of act 9 and must say that the bossing damage just isn't there. Clearing while leveling is super fast but I hit a wall whenever I have to kill the act boss.

I'm using every availible slots to level gems. The important ones here are WoC in the boots and OoS in the helm. I took out Lighting Spire Trap as it wasn't very useful in the earlier acts (we're not supporting traps in the tree and any boss that don't stand still render it useless). I also took out curse on hit so I can self cast it on bosses more reliably. Any help is appreciated.

The damage against bosses is so bad that I'm considering giving up on this character. Thanks
"
IchiMorghulis написал:
Hi, I'm trying to finish act 10 so that I can respec to CI and start using Vortex. I'm currently at the end of act 9 and must say that the bossing damage just isn't there. Clearing while leveling is super fast but I hit a wall whenever I have to kill the act boss.

I'm using every availible slots to level gems. The important ones here are WoC in the boots and OoS in the helm. I took out Lighting Spire Trap as it wasn't very useful in the earlier acts (we're not supporting traps in the tree and any boss that don't stand still render it useless). I also took out curse on hit so I can self cast it on bosses more reliably. Any help is appreciated.

The damage against bosses is so bad that I'm considering giving up on this character. Thanks

Hey!

I´m quite new to this game too, but I really recommend switching to Vortex Spec.
I already did it back in Act 3 and leveling was a breeze. Maybe other speccs are a bit faster but with capped resists it was very safe. Trash dies almost instant and no boss was a real challenge.
Последняя редакция: Aspenrain. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 14:08:38
"
Aspenrain написал:
"
IchiMorghulis написал:

Hey!

I´m quite new to this game too, but I really recommend switching to Vortex Spec.
I already did it back in Act 3 and leveling was a breeze. Maybe other speccs are a bit faster but with capped resists it was very safe. Trash dies almost instant and no boss was a real challenge.

OP specifically said he doesn't recommend leveling with Vortex, so I didn't.
I spec into Vortex now to see if it's stronger against bosses.
TLDR: Thread of Hope is actually great for this build. I got more than a 25% increase in my Shaper DPS and more layered defense. Overall the key things this enables is the inclusion of Zealotry, Flesh and Stone and the Zealot's Oath keystone.

Here's a novel if you want to read more and discuss.
Скрытый текст

First, let me start off by saying that this is the first time I have played Vortex and actually the first time I have played an ES build. Played POE for years but always stayed life based. So, I'm sure somewhere I will say something wrong and someone will find a better way to do this. I'm fine with that as long as it promotes discussion and we all benefit from learning more and optimizing.

Key for me was to avoid going total glass cannon. I wanted to keep over 9k ES and Glancing Blows keystone while putting the Thread of Hope gem (large ring) in place of the Intuitive Leap. Within those constraints I tried multiple variations of the tree with Thread of Hope. Primarily it was lots of variations of the existing dominant low life version versus the pathing to Sovereignty I ended up with as the winner for me.

PoB doesn't implement Thread of Hope at this time (nor Lethal Pride), so I worked in the effects/impacts of them on an existing jewel to make sure I was seeing the correct stats and DPS changes.

With the inclusion of Zealotry, Flesh and Stone and the Zealot's Oath keystone my particular build saw 28% increased DPS and some more layered defensive improvements.
- From Flesh and Stone we get blind for nearby enemies when placing vortex and LESS damage from enemies not near for when you need to run away to ES recharge or handle major attacks.
- Zealots Oath for ES regen helps some when you cant stop the damage like degen on ground or if you are burning and your flasks are empty. Also we get the benefit of the regen from the consecrated ground it will create against bosses because orb of storms and storm brand will constantly be hitting.

FYI, once I hit 95/96 I'll drop some minor nodes (like the extra one in the Sovereignty wheel) and hit Faith and Steel. I just found the most effective place to park the points until I had the 3 nodes required to path down completely.
Just did Merciless lab and one of the chest dropped two extra keys and the second extra key drop this

I'll take that as a sign to soldier on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация