[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Out of; Wand, Helm, Gloves and Boots how would you guys rank them in terms of; cost to craft endgame level crafts, and ease of crafting endgame crafts?

I want to have one character i just craft for to get used to the process, ive never crafted gear for my characters before and i want to start with the cheapest or easiest options first then work my way up while finding more currency and such.
Hey mr shak,

Could u look at my character and tell me how i can upgrade and what i should change. I have no clue (feels like i am doing things wrong damage wise in gear)

Thanks.
https://pastebin.com/u39jwpek here is a pastebin to. hope u got time to help me.

Последняя редакция: DeoVolentex. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 4:15:47
Hey Shak, do you recommend using Awakened Swift Affliction support gem?
"
Me3cenarie написал:

YES! It's incredible
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
What order would you upgrade your gems in?

Also I'll add belt to my above question about crafting priority with Weapon helm Gloves and boots.
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Me3cenarie написал:

YES! It's incredible

I agree, it's incredible!
Cant afford lvl4 Enlighten rn, thoughts on Solstice Vigil?
"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Me3cenarie написал:

YES! It's incredible

At first I couldn't figure out why you were saying it was incredible. I knew it was good, but I didn't think it was amazing because of what PoB was telling me. Then I dug deeper and I think PoB actually implements the gem incorrectly. It is supposed to have "+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier" from max quality. The problem is that when I look closely on the Calcs it actually changes the All Types Total Increased by 10% when you change its quality from 0 to 20 (it adds a duplicate efficacy entry). It should be changing the multiplier in the calculation when you hover over the Cold DoT cell instead. I tested this by adding that stat to a jewel and it put it in the correct location and damage was much higher.

I'm using localidentity's fork for PoB if that matters. Can anyone else confirm this?
Последняя редакция: ZeroCloud. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 22:21:37
Well I poofed a 6l shav's in T3 Corruption Chamber yesterday and also bricked 4 implicit awakener gloves getting greedy yesterday but I struck gold. Time to take this build to the next level.

Killed Uber Elder for the first time ever :)

Got this on my 3rd Dense + Frigid craft, what would you do?

Anul and hope to open a prefix? What suffix would I craft?

Or do I scour and re-roll for -cold res on enemies? I only have 19 more rolls available :/

EDIT: Holy shit, I scoured it and got this 3 crafts later

This is the first time Ive EVER tried to craft an endgame item, this is basically GG for me right?
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 23:44:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация