[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:
"
paranoiah написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
I did some reconfiguring last night and dropped some damage to up my defenses and try out a slightly more reserved playstyle for people who want to easily push to 100.

I tried my first awakener 8 and was able to take him down deathless on the first try and record. I'll be uploading that and getting the videos going ASAP.

While I miss Prism Guardian, the %ES recovery on block shields are niiiiiiiiice

are you able to run aspect of the spider with your setup?

With the non Prism Guardian setup, I had to drop Hatred and Aspect. Working on a solution. I was able to add clarity, but that's it so far.

i am currently working on it as well. with all the possible reduced mana reservation passive points, its not enough. i dont know if a lvl 5 Awakened Blasphemy Support and/or lvl 21 enlighten might do the trick. Enlighten is expensive af though
"
Roselan написал:
"
morld написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
I did some reconfiguring last night and dropped some damage to up my defenses and try out a slightly more reserved playstyle for people who want to easily push to 100.

I tried my first awakener 8 and was able to take him down deathless on the first try and record. I'll be uploading that and getting the videos going ASAP.

While I miss Prism Guardian, the %ES recovery on block shields are niiiiiiiiice

I love these shields - you can get a ton of mileage out of them. Either crazy ES (350+) or +1 to cold gems with the %ES recovery on block. Expensive, but worth it imo.

I bought two like that but with t1 spell block instead of the life regen (with -15 mana and +1 cold spell). Bricked both with annul T_T

Ouch, I bricked two as well before getting mine (no spell block, but I have nodes to push it past cap with Rumi's). You can pick up spell block on an amulet, but your amulet is god-tier so I can't see you replacing it anytime soon.

You've got a really interesting setup - some stuff here I'm definitely going to try; your damage is through the roof.
Uh ty, yours isn't bad either ;)

did you consider cwdt - orb of of storm (or ball lighting) - woke curse on hit - some curse in your boots?

Your weapon trigger with culling support is very interesting too. Personally, I have a hard time casting cold snap manually, I wouldn't bother to cast frost bomb too during fights i guess. (but I don't mind casting tempest shield manually between packs).

On my side i still need: a empower 4, an awakened control destruction, a new setup for rings+belt (like yours, with mark of the shaper), cdot fingerless gloves, a mana/spellbock/+1 shield, and a god tier weapon (with +2 to spell/cold gems and some t1/t2 spell dmg or cdot prefix).

problem: only 2ex in my currency stash. And Alva and her corruption altar can go rot in hell. seriously XD
post echo shrine!
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 17:35:33
"
Roselan написал:
Uh ty, yours isn't bad either ;)

did you consider cwdt - orb of of storm (or ball lighting) - woke curse on hit - some curse in your boots?

Your weapon trigger with culling support is very interesting too. Personally, I have a hard time casting cold snap manually, I wouldn't bother to cast frost bomb too during fights i guess. (but I don't mind casting tempest shield manually between packs).

On my side i still need: a empower 4, an awakened control destruction, a new setup for rings+belt (like yours, with mark of the shaper), cdot fingerless gloves, a mana/spellbock/+1 shield, and a god tier weapon (with +2 to spell/cold gems and some t1/t2 spell dmg or cdot prefix).

problem: only 2ex in my currency stash. And Alva and her corruption altar can go rot in hell. seriously XD

I ran something similar on another build -- hadn't thought to apply it here. Once the Awakened Curse on Hit gem hits 5 (for the +1 curse) I was going to put either Elemental Weakness or Enfeeble in along with Frostbite, but cwdt would reduce the overhead for now!

Yeah, my setup is self-cast heavy. For general mapping I don't tend to use Frost Bomb / Orb of Storms much as Cold Snap/Vortex/Mark of the Shaper take care of most things. Having Orb of Storms and Frost Bomb self-cast is nice for Metamorphs, because I can pre-cast everything: they spawn into Orb of Storms, a Frost Bomb explosion, and Vortex/Cold Snap dots. Usually that's enough.

The Fingerless Gloves aren't too painful to craft. Iirc I used a few Dense/Frigid fossils before switching to just Frigid fossils - ended up crafting two pairs with cdot and solid ES with ~80 fossils. (The one I sold had faster casting but less ES; was nice for Cold Snap.) That weapon and shield you mention, though... someday.

Also broke here -- blowing up Shav's in the corruption chamber is a serious drain. Yesterday I bought this chest for 15c and then ended up 6-linking it with the last of my currency. 350 Jeweller, 1500 Fusing, 1850 Vaal later...

how can i tank suris every time he just one shot me
plz i need help :/
"
mgamal2018 написал:

What are you getting one-shot by?

Also - on one of your rings you have an added flat cold damage craft, and you're running Elemental Equilibrium; switch up that enchant ASAP.
"
morld написал:
"
mgamal2018 написал:

Also - on one of your rings you have an added flat cold damage craft, and you're running Elemental Equilibrium; switch up that enchant ASAP.
the ring is my bad i forget to recraft afer i buy it and an attak from suris or any guardin kill me and i still do low damge idk why even he green gurdin kill me very fast
"
mgamal2018 написал:
"
morld написал:
"
mgamal2018 написал:

the ring is my bad i forget to recraft afer i buy it and an attak from suris or any guardin kill me and i still do low damge idk why even he green gurdin kill me very fast

Luckily for you, the problem is not your gear - it's your fight knowledge. Take some time and look up the Sirus and Hunter fights. You can do them largely without getting hit at all once you know what they do.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Just curious how much currency is needed to get this build safely into red maps/bossing? 10-20ex or more?

I have seen some videos but with decent mechanics and dodging this build can do most content fairly safe right?

I am currently playing a CoC Cyclone and it is quite squishy so I am looking for something a little more tanky. I do not have to kill the bosses in 1 second my main goal is to stay alive.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация