Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Same here watched for 2 days and nothing, even relinked twitch a couple of times to be sure it was properly working
Start a new guild.
The Zero Drop Crew.
Guild tag can QQ.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
That's strange, I actually got all the drops, even some multiples.
Watched 13+ hours with nothing to show. I know it was only a chance to win but still disheartening to not get anything and see a majority not either.

Regardless of the correct way to calculate it, The 1.5% per 5 minutes and the stated “5.5 hour” average win time made it seem like we could win a lot easier than what actually transpired. I think I’ll still play and support the game but that actually pissed me off more than bad in game rng because of the feeling of being baited to watch waaay more than I really wanted to.
IGN: XaultD
"
Regardless of the correct way to calculate it, The 1.5% per 5 minutes and the stated “5.5 hour” average win time made it seem like we could win a lot easier than what actually transpired

The problem was only 12,000 of the viewers were being counted for drops. Bex said so after day 1, so the other 80,000 were never being counted or added to even have a chance for the chance to get a 1.5% drop. We all know that is wasn;t fixed for day 2, all they did was give those 12,000 another 2, 3 4 or 5 or more drops while the overwhelming majority got nothing.

It appears now a SINGLE solitary sympathy drop is being manually handed out to the 80,000 who got fucked.

0 drop gang 4 life

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Leave stream open for full event, get nothing. Pretty good analogy for life. Bust your ass all your years, then go to ground with nothing.
Just went to check my messages and I got 3 PMs, 3Twitch drops and one of em was the inferno bundle.

TY GGG!

Maybe you guys have to w8 a little more and you will get your drops.

Watched whole 2 days, btw.

Cheers!
makes me feel better knowing i wasn't the only one who go no drops
"
harter_morgoth написал:
"
myhorseisamaz1ng написал:
"
harter_morgoth написал:

don't tell me to shut up, little man.
did you take that formula from my post earlier? i bet you didnt find that out on your own
ITS SO UNFAIR, I DIDNT GET FREE STUFF

buy your mtx and stfu, get over it

man how pathetic you are

Lol u think u have monopoly for basic math statistic knowledge? And who is pathetic?

If u dont care about being scammed and ignored just pass by. Useful info from translation can be fit into 1h video or few kilobytes of text. I personally "watched" full time stream for getting drops.

P.s. haha u edited that post so fast. But not enough :p

it may come shocking to you and your parents will be outraged, but that had nothing to do with you.
but good for you, using big words like a real person!

Also i almost pity anyone feeling betrayed or scammed because you can't really lead happy lives being this delicate about something like free microtransactions. really? my god. and you dare to even USE the word "pathetic".

No one said they can't lead a happy life, why are you just making up stuff?
18 hours for the worst possible drop.

18 hours = 3 drops. I don't care what they are, but I am owed 2 more for my time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация