Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

something is broken
I was busy and only watched few hours. Somehow i got 2 drops late while i slept today. I don't know what happend but thank anyway. Love you guys
"
youngjuzell написал:
I was busy and only watched few hours. Somehow i got 2 drops late while i slept today. I don't know what happend but thank anyway. Love you guys

Love you too no homo.
Quite a lot of hostility brewing in this thread.

Still, I can state that I recently got a drop courtesy of the backlog, so it does seem like things are being resolved according to the initial plan, if a bit delayed. Give it a day or so and see if a drop or two appears.
"
xaultd написал:
Watched 13+ hours with nothing to show. I know it was only a chance to win but still disheartening to not get anything and see a majority not either.

Regardless of the correct way to calculate it, The 1.5% per 5 minutes and the stated “5.5 hour” average win time made it seem like we could win a lot easier than what actually transpired. I think I’ll still play and support the game but that actually pissed me off more than bad in game rng because of the feeling of being baited to watch waaay more than I really wanted to.

EXACTLY!
I just got pet lol
I can no longer complain
I got the eyes just then. They are going through a backlog for real And I am sure the rest of you will get your drops. Thank You GGG
"
Steggle написал:
I got the eyes just then. They are going through a backlog for real And I am sure the rest of you will get your drops. Thank You GGG

Maybe, maybe not. We can't all win after all.
"
Omega333 написал:
Quite a lot of hostility brewing in this thread.

Of course there is, there's thousands of people who got affected by multiple different technical issues coming from both GGG & Twitch, then you get a bunch of lifeless boomers coming over on here to shit all over people who already got shit all over by bugs for 15 hours.

What else would you expect?
Could have either not state the 'average' hours needed to get an item as it implies that it should be relatively 'easy' to get an item and result in an outrage when people far exceeded the 'average'

or could have implemented a maximum threshold at which an item is guaranteed (like after 16 hours of watching, you get a drop 100%)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация