ExileCon Recap

GGG you guys have really outdone yourselves. You guys never disappoint wish I could have been there but i'm making it my goal to be at the next one! Hands down the game iv'e ever played the longest I always come back to PoE.

Also for the cry babies complaining about zero drops lol. It's RNG nothing was ever guaranteed. Just like RNG in the actual game. So many of these cry babies saying how GGG screwed over their "loyal" customers but a lot of these "loyal" gamers have only had an account for a year max lol.

Keep up the great work GGG. Chris you did amazing my voice was breaking up with you as you were talking about PoE 2 I love you guys!
IMHO here in the Europe, we had hard time watching streams (in our timezone stream started 10 p.m.), so to be honest I felt asleep while watchig both of the streams, but still I had a great time.

Thank you. You did a great job.
"Try not to die until you're dead"
"
MackBesmirch написал:
"
Rakie1337 написал:
The real Recap;

They fucked their most loyal fans on drops.

Oh come on, it was never guaranteed. So it was shit RNG, that's like... the whole game every other league for me.

Although I DO THINK the promotional language made it SOUND like everyone would get a drop if they watched long enough. Very misleading way to talk about statistics.

actually someone already did the math for it with the 1.5% dice rolling every 5 minutes, and indeed anyone who's watched the whole thing from day 1 - 2 are guaranteed a drop.

Anyway, Truth be told I watched the stream for both the reveal and most definitely the race, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't watch it for the drops as I come from a relatively poor 3rd-world country (rewards like these hardly come by but it's a nice gesture for them to show their supporters that they care especially for people like me who make so little salary). I don't make that much money but I'm still willing to support the game no matter what and every little way I could, I even saved what little money I have just so I could purchase one supporter pack.. somehow I think I kinda deserve a bit of incentive for that, not that I'm saying I am entitled to it, I'm just saying how I feel, just my personal opinion on the matter, I don't speak for the general public who didn't receive their rewards.
At the end of the day, you can't really blame people for the outrage caused by this event, as most of them have their own reason for getting disappointed.
"
MLGonthorian написал:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.

Lmao ok, I like how you abandon a game just because you didn't get drops from it like it really matters. Go to the Diablo community where you belong, don't babycry here because of not getting any drops.
"
Rakie1337 написал:
"
freezEpica написал:

LUL

You are really toxic! :D
I have zero drops too but dude, thats the RNG.
You say these things but you not own any supporter title well played.
We don't need you in this nice community!
Bye-bye toxic ^_^

They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]

Bro, I got 5 drops by just watching 5 hours of the stream, you either are lying or forgot to link your account. If they did indeed lie then why do I have drops in my inventory?
"
Tommiiie написал:
0 Drop 8+ hour viewed. Take the 2 question poll.

https://forms.gle/TDjeR28hTrJYv5C48

You guys are taking this on a whole new level, I can't believe someone is actually crying for not getting any drops from this stream. I watched only for the announcement and got 5 drops alone.
"
MLGonthorian написал:

I got 0 Twitch Drops in my messages or in-game after watching for 16 hours, not afk & full volume and being linked and tons of others as well, I gave my Twitch sub to you guys when I didn't have to, view boosting and ad-revenue by me and everyone else watching your Twitch Stream, all the points I've spent in the past all for the most let-down false hope moment I have ever experienced in any video game. I don't care how others perceive what I am saying right now, all I know is that I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever, for this & Diablo 4 is looking pretty good right now after this. Have fun, everyone, I guess. And my condolences for everyone else who was lured with false hope and got nothing in the end after all of the wait was done.

You forced People to Watch the Exilecon over Twich LIVE for having a chance to win your praised Free Microtransactions and afterwards you tell that only 1/10th of the Viewers even had the chance to win something because the rest weren`t even in the loot-pool. afterwards you tell about the success that your exilecon was in first place on twitch. On top of that you raised the drops for the 12k people and gave them afterwards drops AGAIN for fixing this issue where others gotten nothing! You Scammer!
I will never forgive you.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Последняя редакция: x7yr. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 3:26:58
Iwould like to say well done what a great exile con you put on , i watched from twitch both days and it was absolutly great, i enjoyed everything you guuys streamed, and can't wait for many more exile cons if there will be any, hope so, was great to see a glimpse of POE 2 looks like it will be great fun when it's released, hope everyone who was there and who watched had as much entertainment as me , once again great job guys..
PRAISE EXILECON! PRAISE GGG! Gives me something to save up for next year. Looks fucking amazing mates! Keep up superb work
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация