ExileCon Recap

I got so many twitch drops :D Thank you for an awesome event !
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
Rakie1337 написал:
The real Recap;

They fucked their most loyal fans on drops.

I think their Loyal fans care more about the announced content than bloody drops that aren't even worthwhile, I have gotten a chaos armor set but I'm not even going to wear it because I have other armor sets that I've bought. Please stop being a crybaby and enjoy the game
"
southsidepopper написал:
PRAISE EXILECON! PRAISE GGG! Gives me something to save up for next year. Looks fucking amazing mates! Keep up superb work

Also I didn't realize there were 'drops' until this thread. Glad I wasn't involved in this entitled drama :p Krillson is a GOD and you should all bend a knee
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Последняя редакция: southsidepopper. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 3:33:28
"
x7yr написал:
You forced People to Watch the Exilecon over Twich LIVE for having a chance to win your praised Free Microtransactions and afterwards you tell that only 1/10th of the Viewers even had the chance to win something because the rest weren`t even in the loot-pool. afterwards you tell about the success that your exilecon was in first place on twitch. On top of that you raised the drops for the 12k people and gave them afterwards drops AGAIN for fixing this issue where others gotten nothing! You Scammer!
I will never forgive you.

Lmao, "I will never forgive you" you are making this look like a dramatic film. Dude just be pleased by the content they announced, it's 10 times better than the bloody drops. Players who care about the game only care about the new expansions and less of the drops
"
Rakie1337 написал:
"
freezEpica написал:

LUL

You are really toxic! :D
I have zero drops too but dude, thats the RNG.
You say these things but you not own any supporter title well played.
We don't need you in this nice community!
Bye-bye toxic ^_^

They owe the absolute fuck out of us. The vast majority of us wouldn't have watched if it weren't for drops (obviously). I'm glad YOU don't care. But I care fucking greatly. I've never cared more about anything POE related before.

The lying absolutely destroyed me having any fun enjoying the event at all. I absolutely EXPECTED to be PAID for my investment. I was NOT watching this stupid shit for fun. I was watching for drops.

This is only my second league. Pretty clear they have destroyed me ever supporting their bullshit lies again.

I'm so beyond disappointed in you guys. You could absolutely fix this right now but you won't. You won't give free digital items to your own fucking loyal fans. [Removed by Support]

Imagine being so turned off by the game just because you didn't get low quality drops by watching the stream.
"
duglas7 написал:
thanks for 0 effects for 16 hours of watching your stream
Why do you care about the low quality drops they ain't even good compared to what you have in your mtx stash.
"
ayemjake20 написал:

actually someone already did the math for it with the 1.5% dice rolling every 5 minutes, and indeed anyone who's watched the whole thing from day 1 - 2 are guaranteed a drop.

guaranteed... It's crazy to me how there can be this many PoE players that don't understand how RNG works.
"
"
x7yr написал:
You forced People to Watch the Exilecon over Twich LIVE for having a chance to win your praised Free Microtransactions and afterwards you tell that only 1/10th of the Viewers even had the chance to win something because the rest weren`t even in the loot-pool. afterwards you tell about the success that your exilecon was in first place on twitch. On top of that you raised the drops for the 12k people and gave them afterwards drops AGAIN for fixing this issue where others gotten nothing! You Scammer!
I will never forgive you.

Lmao, "I will never forgive you" you are making this look like a dramatic film. Dude just be pleased by the content they announced, it's 10 times better than the bloody drops. Players who care about the game only care about the new expansions and less of the drops

Yea it is dramatic for me. its a movie for you ? its real life for me. i was forced to stay up the whole night, watching exilecon live for haveing a chance to win like so many others the first time ever free mtx and then i was told that i even had no chance at all to win anything. this is a huge problem for me. because players who hasnt supported once receives full armour sets and more.

Edit:
I have to say i was always nice to other players in path of exile. since back in 2014 where hardcore was a huge thing where sir baker claimed the first lvl 100 "we helped eachother". But do you think i will run around in the upcoming seasons with a smile in my face ? letz see how many theards are coming up like "i need this specific item for my build but the guy who is selling doesnt answer" letz see how many crybabies are there then. this whole situation will come like a boomerang back BIGTIME.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Последняя редакция: x7yr. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 4:01:25
Good work!
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
[Quote]I gave my Twitch sub to you hat I will not be coming back to this game for very long, if ever.[/quote]

Imagine being this much of a spoiled and entitled brat. I have second-hand embarrassment for this child :S

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация