Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Funinyourgame написал:
I just want more info on those Support Gem Plus, they sound fun to use.
I just hope there are not 0.000001% chance to get from end-game boss.

From what the Devs said at Exilecon they will be fairly rare, with the better ones obviously being more rare than the others.
Looks good for me, i was rly tired to just have uber elder as the ultimate endgame farming with the guardians, hope these new endgame bosses are more challenging and worth the effort. Shaper and Elder moved on Zana missions? Good there will be a reason to spamm zana's missions, the only thing that worries me about it, like lot of peoples here is the price and loot drop chance of the WE and the Starforge, but W/E there are tons of other builds i guess and i don't doubt they will buff the item drop rate on them if too many peoples are complaining during the league.

Последняя редакция: kamoso. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 16:23:01
you could also remove lab from the game too,cause its super dull. uber elder was good stuff,lab is not.
goooooooooooood, this is BIG

Thanks brainstormers =D
"
garthak написал:
"
Schakar написал:
"
bamcis написал:
GGG its almost 2020. And still I can't use your website with my phone without zooming in and out. Please fix it.

fix is easy: buy/use a PC ;)

For real, this is a PC game and this "blabla phone modbile blabla" realy piss me off.

I like to read news and look through the forums when I'm on break at work. Some of us have lives and can't sit behind our computers all day.

Hahahaha, realy dude?
I work all day behind a PC screen. And as I have a live, I have better to do then sit behind a mobile screen at my breaks!

Ever tryed to have a REAL life and start conversations with other REAL humans next to you on break?
Guardian and Shaper changes are awful... because you people are going to make them really rare. I'm a casual player on standard, I just started doing them a few months ago.

Who at GGG thought taking out end-game content was a good idea?

It isn't. It is stupid.

BTW.. the whole 2 campaigns and one game with the removal of 6-linking items is stupid. It is going to go down as the biggest mistake since SW:Galaxies new game experience.

RPG gamers take pride in their items. This just makes stuff generic. It is the World of Warcraft approach to gaming. Give everyone a trophy now, why don't you.
I don't even remember the last time a new patch made me sad. As a mechanic, the atlas will probably be a lot better now, but from the story line point of view, missing out on the shaper/elder is just painful. Some stray exiles are hardly an exciting encounter. Would have been nice if we could complete the Zana questline first and then sort of export a character as a conqueror for new chars.
"
elbowfrag написал:
Guardian and Shaper changes are awful... because you people are going to make them really rare. I'm a casual player on standard, I just started doing them a few months ago.

It isn't. It is stupid.

BTW.. the whole 2 campaigns and one game with the removal of 6-linking items is stupid. It is going to go down as the biggest mistake since SW:Galaxies new game experience.

RPG gamers take pride in their items. This just makes stuff generic. It is the World of Warcraft approach to gaming. Give everyone a trophy now, why don't you.

man you are really telling the entire world you didn't pay any attention at all, aren't you? also why do casual players think they deserve to reach end game?
Последняя редакция: Imaginaerum. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 16:44:58
Cant wait
"
Imaginaerum написал:
"
elbowfrag написал:

It isn't. It is stupid.

man you are really telling the entire world you didn't pay any attention at all, aren't you? also why do casual players think they deserve to reach end game?

Well,

without the casual gamers, there would be no gaming. A few hundred nerds, can not finance video games anymore. The days when a game did cost 1000 bucks are long gone, today we are talking millions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация