Atlas Changes in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

wouldnt be surprised if ggg would give us better stuff than watchers :D
There are way too many encounters in this game that are far too rare to actually see. I was hoping for the others to be a bit more common, not Shaper and Elder added to the pool.

Hoping for a rare chance to get to play parts of the game isn't fun.
I'm not happy with this changes in this way. I play from time to time and offen when i came back to game my atlas in standard is cleared and i have to start from begining that frustraiting to farm all the content again, and now when a got finished my atlas at about 152/159 you want to clear it again???

I can farm guardians but got problem with kill shaper not to meanchen uber elder!

Many peoples did not kill the shpder or uber elder and now to do this i will be harder to do.

dont do this please!
Maybe if we could buy the maps from Zana mission, we wouldn't feel so constrained in choosing only one. Also would help to choosing with what toon we can run that, buying a run for it or selling the map. Clearly will be market for those beefed up Cortex/guardians maps/elder/uber elder maps, considering future Atlas changes.

"
Killer00z написал:
I'm not happy with this changes in this way. I play from time to time and offen when i came back to game my atlas in standard is cleared and i have to start from begining that frustraiting to farm all the content again, and now when a got finished my atlas at about 152/159 you want to clear it again???

I can farm guardians but got problem with kill shaper not to meanchen uber elder!

Many peoples did not kill the shpder or uber elder and now to do this i will be harder to do.

dont do this please!

I think this is tied to Challenge/Achievement progression as well.
There is nothing about map completion as the description says. Which is all previously completed maps will remain as "cleared" maps of course only if you met the conditions right ? So any Red Tier map completed beforehand with " Corrupted Rare " mods will remain completed.
From Legion standard to Blight standard all my Atlas progression was "saved" and all previously completed maps remained "completed.
So i think GGG won't touch any previous Atlas completion progression, because it's not make sense and there is no reason to reset the challenge.
Последняя редакция: countofhell. Время: 21 нояб. 2019 г., 3:13:54
"
Gondalen написал:
wouldnt be surprised if ggg would give us better stuff than watchers :D

This is actually possible!
Yeah, was hoping those changes are for good.

So far atlas changes are for better definitely, and sextants will be used more frequently. So we'll see about jewels being introduced whats outshine watchers.
Damn again i need some bored build to beat them all
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
obtaining the Celestial Hideout, you'll want to do so before these changes, as access to the Shaper encounter is likely to be more difficult and expensive than it is currently.

I caught wind of this and got mine from 1.5 rota's was nice!

That's x3 Hideouts I've found in blight league Celestial, Glacial and Sanguine Hideout

I'm curious if the uber elder loot table will still be as tight on the rng as its been so far I've done 13 runs this league and had 12 rings drop 1 jewel.
Shaper Rotas incoming :D
I actually feel a little worried about end game content, you're saying uber elder is being removed, I believe that right now, uber elder and all shaper's/elder guardians are the major part of endgame grinding, and also the best rewarding boss fight we can have (watcher's eye and all other bases). That being said, I wonder what kind of endgame content we can expect on 3.9, will it be worth, or we will have shaper/elder added to the core of endgame content locked behind a ton of walls, and pretty much get to do them a few times over an entire league time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация