Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

"
DaemonsWhisper написал:
Nemesis, Beyond and Legion !!! Christmas came earlier this year

While I agree in general I'm not sure that legion is worth 6c.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Harbringer mode gone. Me not happy. Me angry.
"
666lol666 написал:
"
DaemonsWhisper написал:

It's ok because you got multiple legion encounters, 2-3 i think.
If Legion mode has like 2 to 3 stone, why not. But in the end I'm just sad because Harbinger Mode is missing T_T.
nice
Последняя редакция: cosm0108ia. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 18:53:27
"
emporertera написал:
"
Lord_Izanagi написал:

"
emporertera написал:

It's probably because it isn't all that OP? I honestly think it's just as good as shaves, it all just comes down to preference and play style. Both offer a unique alternative to dealing with chaos damage. And both have their pros and cons.

Let's say you have a measly 4k life, and you're reserving 3900 of that, that's already around 1170 FLAT es added to your build and then modified by everything else, now let's say you also have the timeless jewel that gives you a percentage of max hp as extra ES? Even more. And you also have the flat mana which will be multiplied by the 300-400%+ mana you can get on the tree, and because the chaos damage is taken from your mana it also gives you much more mitigation from MOM.

LL MoM Mana stacking Hierophant is gonna be absolutely disgusting this league. Also if the Manastorm shield interacts with Indigon like I hope it does(have been planning to league start this) then you should get the full 2000% damage bonus from a single spell cast if you have enough mana.

What you're thinking is definitely possible. But I think you're looking waaay to far ahead, the amount of mana you need to attain and sustain that 2000% from indigon is nuts. You're talking about trying to spend 16k-20k mana within 4 seconds constantly to get that 2000%. Now it becomes a question of "How can I get more mana regen" Because if you aren't spending any mana, then you're only getting that huge bonus for a brief moment, which could be enough depending on your build. And this is just strictly talking about mana investment only. We haven't even included how much investment you need for 4k life and that 40k ES. Which I'm pretty sure that 40k ES was with the help of another mana guardian or legacy gear. But speculations will be speculations until it comes out for "testing"

The point is the shield instantly spends ALL of your mana. So you could for example use an unleash setup, which stacks to full within 2-3 seconds, so you're only casting every 2 secs, which gives u 2000%, and with enuf mana regen + a mana flask you should be full mana again before unleashing again. Also you can check Guardians on PoE ninja in blight, it's during league so no legacy gear. But yeah, those are just estimates, it has a ton of potential though. But yeah, in short: Manastorm shield spends ALL of your mana and buffs your damage for 4 seconds, Indigon buff also lasts 4 seconds, and you can unleash at full stacks every 2-3 secs to refresh both buffs. Aka in theory you have a permanent ~4000 flat lightning and ~2000% increased spell damage, and can use enduring mana flasks permanently to keep your mana up in between casts. It's amazing on paper.
Последняя редакция: Lord_Izanagi. Время: 9 дек. 2019 г., 3:48:56
"
Joker написал:
"
Lord_Izanagi написал:
and because the chaos damage is taken from your mana it also gives you much more mitigation from MOM.

LL MoM Mana stacking Hierophant is gonna be absolutely disgusting this league.
Mind Over Matter only redirects damage taken from life to mana. It doesn't work on damage taken from energy shield or mana.

Therefore, it's useless with this new chest, because you'll want to reserve as much life as you can.

That's probably true, didn't consider that. I still think it'll be a very strong setup offensively, with potentially insane ES numbers.
Prasie GGG for legion
"
666lol666 написал:
"
DaemonsWhisper написал:

It is worth just because splinters , if you can drop splinters constantly it will pay itself every single time (considering just 1 encounter). 1 maraketh or templar splinter is in the end of league going for 2c. So, if you drop 3 of these or 6 vaal/eternal/karui ones , you are good. Also consider that if what others said (ie. 2-3 stones per map), it will be pure gain most of the time. And im not talking about jewels from conflicts (also, other loot drops like currency,etc.).
1 million question why only escape the witch in poe 2 wtf i mean i played champion alot and that new story is a bit unlikely to say... i mean i need my favorite champs to be able to play them or maybe to have them like aspects?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация