Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Teasers

Friday can't get here sooner.
FeelsGoodMan Patch notes
Starting to get worried about what they're adding or reducing now seeing as they still haven't released patch notes. I want to try hardcore for the first time but if i can't get PoB and patch notes prior or close to it just may be a no go for me.
Ivory Tower Armour looks weak..say you want to go low life and manage to reserve 7000 life your chest will have about 300 es. Seems pretty shit even with chaos dmg going to Mana first. Mistwall Shield looks pretty sweet though..About time extra arrows affected Rain of Arrows always felt like a waste using it as a secondary skill, when I stack arrows on main..
"
cyconet написал:
Ivory Tower Armour looks weak..say you want to go low life and manage to reserve 7000 life your chest will have about 300 es. Seems pretty shit even with chaos dmg going to Mana first.
I think you misread the 1 as a 7. It's 30 ES per 100 reserved life. With 7000, the chest alone would provide 2187 ES at 20% quality.
You cant regerate life really
Your math there is wrong, it would be 30 per 100 life reserved so it would be 2100 es from armor, which is insane, I don't think 7000life is feasible, but, strength stacking with shapers touch could yield 4k-5k life without much extra effort which would give you 1.2k-1.5k from body armour, which is more than legacy gear gives, and comparable to what es str stackers already use (geofri's sanctuary). The real thing this adds to that kind of build is not needing ci and gaining access to the low life node on the tree. I think this armour is RREEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYY good and look forward to trying it out.
Scale str/life like mad, reach 10k hp. Reserve most through aura's. Go some LL phys build with shapers touch (can also go ll spells with iron grip but mara side has most str and mostly melee nodes). Probably gonna have 3400 es on chest + 1k es from the rest of the gear with 300-400% es on shapers touch. That's 13.2k/17.6k es on a well-scaling melee character. Now get some mana nodes along the templar side and some on gear and you will have around 2k-3k unreserved mana. Scale some chaos resist as well. Sure you might have less room for dps nodes than other builds, but if you go melee you will scale just as hard if not harder because of the str stacking.

I cannot see how this item can be considered weak xd. This item can be considered a lot of things but weak is not one of em imo.
"
Dark_Reaper115 написал:
When did Kripp had such long hair?

Hahaha. Come back Kripp. The money isn't worth your soul.
Beyond ... oh boy, look out for an Abaxoth Challenge y'all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация