BUILD OUT OF COMMISSION....NO LONGER VIABLE DUE TO IDIOTIC CHANGE TO IRON REFLEXES

so a bow dualist is no longer viable at all for late endgame?
Should everyone that has an 80+ duelist just reroll rangers or spend 70 odd regrets to change to another build type? I honestly don't want to quit this game, but both of those options don't sound very appealing to me =/.

It would be nice to get a final verdict on this so we can decide what to do. (I currently have 3500+ armor with far from optimized armor rolls, I'm specced into leather and steel atm to up the amount of armor to 5170 so think you can make the spec work with some of those insane new evasion nodes in the ranger tree?
Последняя редакция: Devriol. Время: 17 июля 2013 г., 9:01:03
am i missing something... respec out of ir and you should have insane evasion. just play really careful. take an roa totem lead with it at all times... you should have really high evasion with grace I do not see the problem.... just take static blows alot later and get the health nodes on the way to it quicker.. should be ok...
"
AthenaUS написал:
Sorry guys,

DO NOT ROLL THIS SPEC ANYMORE.......GGG put the final nail in the coffin with their absolutely retarded change on iron reflexes...which even further DESTROYED the survivability of the spec. Even with some of the best gear ur around 2000-3000 armor which will make u get absolutely 1 shotted in 75-77 maps.

GGG are idiots and this spec is no longer viable for late end game...

Thanks for all the support over the past few months. I recommend everyone to reroll krips discharge or any other CI spec....

:(

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I never got to do that chain-LMP b/c I didn't get the 5 slot.
"
Devriol написал:
so a bow dualist is no longer viable at all for late endgame?
Should everyone that has an 80+ duelist just reroll rangers or spend 70 odd regrets to change to another build type? I honestly don't want to quit this game, but both of those options don't sound very appealing to me =/.

It would be nice to get a final verdict on this so we can decide what to do. (I currently have 3500+ armor with far from optimized armor rolls, I'm specced into leather and steel atm to up the amount of armor to 5170 so think you can make the spec work with some of those insane new evasion nodes in the ranger tree?

Its still possible to make a bow duelist, but this particular spec is obsolete now. And considering the massive life nerf a couple patches ago, some situations were very challenging due to this specs lower armor around 7-8k in 75-77 maps, but was still doable now.

But with the change to dexterity on iron reflexes, and the 3-4k armor now, the spec just wont survive with both lower armor and lower life...

ANd I am sooo pissed that rather redesigning the build to watch GGG fuck over my 3rd build since launch, im just gonna stick to the flavor of the month specs now such as CI/Discharge.
Последняя редакция: AthenaUS. Время: 17 июля 2013 г., 12:11:54
Bad to read guys.

I made it to lv67 now with and for this build.

Luckyly this is just like 1d 18hrs played.

Thanks for the funny build anyway, Athena! Was my first toon, which felt easy to xp all the way trough merciless, even with "not perfect gear". Learnt a lot about PoE.

Time to reroll. :)

Best regards,
Br0ken

Edit:

Btw no respec at all, so i can just trow this toon into the bin, I'm right?
Последняя редакция: Br0ken_0n3. Время: 17 июля 2013 г., 13:19:55
Am I missing something obvious? You can still very much reach the +10/10/30% Armor nodes near Unwavering Stance. Shouldn't that solve it? I'm currently working on a similar build and I'm only 32 so far, but it seems like it would.
"
Scratchum написал:
Am I missing something obvious? You can still very much reach the +10/10/30% Armor nodes near Unwavering Stance. Shouldn't that solve it? I'm currently working on a similar build and I'm only 32 so far, but it seems like it would.

I'll ditch IR and go full evasion. I kept mana for auras so I will skip the whole tree down there... the points I will save I moved to extra evasion, the HP regen on the Ranger area and Acrobatics.
I have followed this build all the way up to 71 so I really don't wanna give up on it, so i got rid of IR and grabbed a couple of evasion nodes.. I am at 38% chance to evade with 623 armor 8% reduced phys damage.. Its terrible to say the least I just don't understand evasion, Even if i stack evasion up to 95% I am going to get hit and its gonna hurt.. I was just running docks and 3 mobs with the 2 handers come running up I evade 2 of them but get hit by one and I lose more than half my life. I guess evasion just comes down to getting hit less and being way more cautious and using granite's often.. I don't know evasions is terrible as far as I'm concerned the only real choices we have is to pick armor nodes on top of all the life nodes, or get rid of blood magic and run determination and grace on mana.. I dunno I am just frustrated with this change
"
smithbrook написал:
I have followed this build all the way up to 71 so I really don't wanna give up on it, so i got rid of IR and grabbed a couple of evasion nodes.. I am at 38% chance to evade with 623 armor 8% reduced phys damage.. Its terrible to say the least I just don't understand evasion, Even if i stack evasion up to 95% I am going to get hit and its gonna hurt.. I was just running docks and 3 mobs with the 2 handers come running up I evade 2 of them but get hit by one and I lose more than half my life. I guess evasion just comes down to getting hit less and being way more cautious and using granite's often.. I don't know evasions is terrible as far as I'm concerned the only real choices we have is to pick armor nodes on top of all the life nodes, or get rid of blood magic and run determination and grace on mana.. I dunno I am just frustrated with this change

It was a terrible change, GGG really screwed the pooch there, but w/e I guess they want everyone to follow cookie cutter builds and flavor of the month builds. So much for build diversity.

With the change to Iron Reflexes, even if you get a couple 20% armor nodes, and you have 2000 armor, thats only 200 extra armor. Theres not enough nodes to reach the required 6-7k armor to be stable in high maps.

THe build is over, I already deleted my toon and said FUCK YOU to GGG....best thing to do is reroll CI discharge as its only thing viable and fun...
"
AthenaUS написал:
"
smithbrook написал:

It was a terrible change, GGG really screwed the pooch there, but w/e I guess they want everyone to follow cookie cutter builds and flavor of the month builds. So much for build diversity.

With the change to Iron Reflexes, even if you get a couple 20% armor nodes, and you have 2000 armor, thats only 200 extra armor. Theres not enough nodes to reach the required 6-7k armor to be stable in high maps.

THe build is over, I already deleted my toon and said FUCK YOU to GGG....best thing to do is reroll CI discharge as its only thing viable and fun...

Cool!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация