BUILD OUT OF COMMISSION....NO LONGER VIABLE DUE TO IDIOTIC CHANGE TO IRON REFLEXES

"
Edzilla написал:
"
Saerah написал:
Davos mind to share your build and gears? i m still findingba way to fine tune my LA Dulist

He has a thread, here.

FWIW, I've tried both of these builds. I found Davos' much more fun to level (caveat: I'm a newb).
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtDq0QaRcdGNsZLhm0GjgaVR0UIWAn7SkuKU8ppSzpMJcyCTJ-Mok26DeBOYo6Uj38QKBDnEZpSn1N4066UFBUSVb6Vw1X4lhjWK9Z81uvXz9gS2EhY6dko2aeZ6BqHm6qdO108XfleA1463rvfLiCm4Tvh3aMz41-j0aQVZstm6GeuZ7NnwGkGacwp4SoGKlurFmsmKyqtfK3trndvqfAD8AaxtjK082Y0NDSIdJN2WHcgt0N3Ubext-_4urjVuTr5wrnUupi7DjvDu9O8i_2SPfX-rH60vxO_MX-jw==

guys,do you think this is a good build for ice shoot ?
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Последняя редакция: torta21. Время: 19 июля 2013 г., 18:54:23
"
torta21 написал:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtDq0QaRcdGNsZLhm0GjgaVR0UIWAn7SkuKU8ppSzpMJcyCTJ-Mok26DeBOYo6Uj38QKBDnEZpSn1N4066UFBUSVb6Vw1X4lhjWK9Z81uvXz9gS2EhY6dko2aeZ6BqHm6qdO108XfleA1463rvfLiCm4Tvh3aMz41-j0aQVZstm6GeuZ7NnwGkGacwp4SoGKlurFmsmKyqtfK3trndvqfAD8AaxtjK082Y0NDSIdJN2WHcgt0N3Ubext-_4urjVuTr5wrnUupi7DjvDu9O8i_2SPfX-rH60vxO_MX-jw==

guys,do you think this is a good build for ice shoot ?

Unless you're using a 20% quality added cold damage (which, still, would only put your chance to freeze at 15%) you should just pick up Resolute Technique, unless you are using a lioneyes glare? Best way to get enough freeze chance to work is to go into shadow. Otherwise, take Resolute Technique or get a lionseye and don't worry about any type of 'when frozen/unfrozen' type of passive.

Here's an example of a crit iceshot build. Best bet would be to go dual totems or eventually convert to CI, so you won't kill yourself.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I've started a new thread, since i am assuming athena isn't going to maintain his old one. You can find it here.

I've leveled a lot of LA characters, so I have quite a bit of experience and knowledge.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla написал:
I've started a new thread, since i am assuming athena isn't going to maintain his old one. You can find it here.

I've leveled a lot of LA characters, so I have quite a bit of experience and knowledge.

Nah I haven't played the game in months for the exception of checking the change to iron reflexes. I really don't see myself playing the game seriously ever again if at all to be honest. So if you want to take over the build please go ahead.

It's fun during those few months of playing and I wish you a fun experience :)
lol so much crying going on here...

stop acting as a 3yr old todler and deal with the changes or just uninstall the game and be quiet.

Give some respect to GGG for making an awesome, entirely free game...

Geez...
Postcount +1
u are suggesting to use 3 auras...how are we supposed to use them without any mana reservation talents? reduced mana gem gives 10% which means 56% for each aura...u cant even use 2 auras atm ...can u explain this plz?
"
templar_cleaver написал:
u are suggesting to use 3 auras...how are we supposed to use them without any mana reservation talents? reduced mana gem gives 10% which means 56% for each aura...u cant even use 2 auras atm ...can u explain this plz?

You just necro'd an old thread and you're wondering why the information is no longer relevant...
"
templar_cleaver написал:

What the other guy said before me, but felt like correcting you in that you can use two auras, reduced mana levels up.
lol u mad OP?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация