Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

Nice and generous initiative, I like it!
Smile! <3
Very Hyped for this!

Not sure if I will be able to participate because of Holidays but it sure as hell is going to be awesome watching streamers race for this!

I'm actually baffled that people are complaining about this being HC SSF. There's no other mode where a boss kill challenge makes any sense.
"
HSTLnormann написал:
Rest will just quit after 2 deaths and buy the mtx instead :) I don't really get it.

Because that's what GGG really wants. They are a business, after all.
How can so many people be this disappointed because it does not cater to their SC/trade world.

This is meant to be a race for the 0.001% and maybe enlist 5% from the SC plebs to race it out just to see themselves fail before even ever reaching the boss in question.
Darn. I thought it would be something we plebians could participate in aside from watching streamers enjoy their divinely-blessed RNG boosts. Oh well.
lol ziz casual flex with 30k usd in price money
"
Kidjica написал:
Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate.
It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff.

No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this.
It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit.
9 days is not enough.

I quoted your whole post but let it cut into:

1) "Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate"

You are totally right

2) "It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff."

Here we got the "problem". On the one side, we have streamers which is their JOB to play games 24/7. On the other side, we have people with full-time jobs. So you can imagine how much playtime they have compared with streamers.
This statement should not deny the performance of streamers, but you get my thoughts.

3) "No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this."

I also dont see a "problem", but within mind the written above, its kind of a "meh"

4) "It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit."

What should practice help a "normal" person who has a second life.

Conclusion: Don't get me wrong, I think this challenge is a greath thing and the competition will be great. Great to watch afterwards! It adresses just to a minority of the playerbase..which is totally fine! The 24/7 hardcore players should be rewarded for their passion.
But PLEASE dont defend this challenge as every normal person could participate

I'll try my best... and fail hardly.

Oh wait this is HC SSF only. That's a NOPE from me. I'm not able to HC normaly xD
Последняя редакция: XeitPL. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 17:45:11
Congratulations for winning Steelmage202!
HC on YOUR servers? LMFAO no thank you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация