Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

lol HC only? well i guess most regions wont participate. id play ssfhc but due to EU servers i ll just crash/dc and find myself dead so yeah good luck to those who can participate.
"
XeitPL написал:
I'll try my best... and fail hardly.

Oh wait this is HC SSF only. That's a NOPE from me. I'm not able to HC normaly xD

thats a bad attitude my dude, get in there man and give it all you got. going outside you normal limits can be fun as fuck. shit even if you only get to act 3 thats 3 more acts in a way you've never done before.

put this on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-3Yok5D3Aw
and push it to the limit *does a shitty 80's dance*
"
dachoppa написал:
"
Bisrob написал:
"
Kidjica написал:
Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate.
It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff.

No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this.
It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit.
9 days is not enough.

I quoted your whole post but let it cut into:

1) "Why people complaining about this? Everyone can participate"

You are totally right

2) "It's not just for streamers. Yes, they mastered leveling fast and playing in SSF but that nothing stops you to practice and get better. This should be motivation for people to practice this stuff."

Here we got the "problem". On the one side, we have streamers which is their JOB to play games 24/7. On the other side, we have people with full-time jobs. So you can imagine how much playtime they have compared with streamers.
This statement should not deny the performance of streamers, but you get my thoughts.

3) "No matter what event or league you will have people who excell in this things i mention above so i really don't see problem in this."

I also dont see a "problem", but within mind the written above, its kind of a "meh"

4) "It's shame that they did not announce it a bit earlier so people practice a bit."

What should practice help a "normal" person who has a second life.

Conclusion: Don't get me wrong, I think this challenge is a greath thing and the competition will be great. Great to watch afterwards! It adresses just to a minority of the playerbase..which is totally fine! The 24/7 hardcore players should be rewarded for their passion.
But PLEASE dont defend this challenge as every normal person could participate

well, crap, someone who does something for a job is better at it than other random people. that's so unfair! better nerf gordon ramsay because he's a better chef than almost everyone on the planet. /s

Did you even understood a single line of my post? omg..

If it could help you, i quote again:
"Don't get me wrong, I think this challenge is a greath thing and the competition will be great"
Последняя редакция: Bisrob. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 17:57:30
holy sheet
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
Joker написал:
"
Dracooltenks написал:
So is Ziz going to be eligible for prizes?
No, it's stated in the announcement.

"
Natalia_GGG написал:
Grinding Gear Games Employees (and Zizaran) are not eligible for prizes.

Thanks i missed that part :)
This sounds crazy. Good luck to everyone who does participate!
It's time to go hardcore. Thanks GGG... this is gonna be awesome!
Great event, hyped to watch all the rip's on twitch.

Just a bit sad that there is not a small incentive for SC SSF. Like make 10 of the MTX packs available for the not so hardcore people and give them a ladder as well since stuff like that is always awesome.
Ive never played SSF but im pretty excited for the event. HCSSF will be fun since it will put everyone on an even playing field where luck and skill will be the key to victory. I dont expect to be one of the players that will get a cash prize but it will be cool to try and be one of the players that gets some mtx items.
On the positive notes:
- now we know the name of our new uber boss (it doesn't sound too scary tho)
- we'll probably gonna see a lot of RiPs from top players which is entertaining in some manner

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация