Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
DivineChampion написал:

anyone can put his/her time into the game, polish their skill and start contesting other players.

not true. if you have a full time job and a family etc you dont have the time to compete with full time streamers or no life kids who play all day.
actually curious what will the participants play when the month ends ?
Последняя редакция: BlackPulsar. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 11:30:25
and why exactly would you expect to win cash prizes against professional athletes, if you are just doing it for fun?

I think the cash prizes are great.

I do agree the mtx "prizes" are less than ideal. I dont get why poe cant give out some mtx to everyone who gets an awakener kill (it doesnt have to be a huge bundle, just something to remind us of our achievement) - i mean, thats gonna be such an insane amount of sweat and tears for your average joe, how many ppl are realistically gonna get there? 50? 100? doesnt sound too exreme to give those ppl a little treat.

thats what they would do if they actually wanted anyone to try hc ssf - guess thats not the plan tho
"
"
DivineChampion написал:

anyone can put his/her time into the game, polish their skill and start contesting other players.

not true. if you have a full time job and a family etc you dont have the time to compete with full time streamers or no life kids who play all day.

This was their choice and not external factor that prevents them from being competitive in game. They choose to not spend enough time to compete in the game.

Have you ever seen someone saying "i have full time job, family and kids - you have to give me olympic gold medal because i don't have time to sports"?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Последняя редакция: DivineChampion. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 11:40:10
"
Bakudan написал:
I didn't played HC for a few years now, Thanks Ziz and GGG to give us some nice incentive to try this mod.

So much ppl screaming "huuu to hard..."
Its a free game, its a free event open to ANYONE ! C'mon "stupid beasts", you can give it a try, just for fun, if you die, well you at least had a fun run trying to rediscover the game a different way you usually do.

People cry for "no challenge", and when you give them one because they avoid any challenges on purpose taking only the meta everything, they cry "too hard.. to elitiste", seriously.

The prize pool is for try-harders and serious peoples, the challenge and fun participation for everyone, i love this.
And on top we will have a lot of reappy streams to enjoy.

Thanks Ziz
Thanks Chris and GGG

Now that's the right attitude!
Hard agree.

I won't be participating, because I don't believe in HC SSF and my connection and the state of the game in general don't support this event or game mode, but it will be entertaining to observe. It's a shame GGG isn't actually fronting real money for the event and instead relying on a streamer personality to float the actual cash prizes. Realistically, GGG could give out a guaranteed reward to anyone achieving an Awakener kill, as there's no actual monetary value at stake here... don't you feel like this would encourage more thorough participation rather than relying on random chance from the most dedicated .1%, in terms of reasons to join other than strict competition?

This kind of thing should be done more often, overall, but some adjustments should definitely be made to make it more appealing.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Pass, part of the great unwashed. More stoked for 3.9 & PoE 2.
HCSsfVeganGlutenfree btw
I don't understand the complaints,what do people want?
This is a race and of course people who stream for a living have all the time they need to compete each other to the top.
The rest of us can enjoy the game and also look what builds are efficient for dealing with the new content.
If you have suggestions about races for people with jobs and families,create a thread and post them.
Otherwise,you can complain about any race or sport that exists on the planet in which you cannot compete against professional racers.
Did you all bump your heads or something?
Последняя редакция: PsOfOs. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 11:54:54
"
"
DivineChampion написал:

That's why the event is HC only. Streamers are going to push and they are going to die. Huge leads can and likely will wash up on the beach back at level 1. There are going to be some extremely dangerous boss fights this league due to the theme, plus the brand new end game bosses no one has even fought yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация