Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
Blindfished написал:
"
juyevon написал:
THe Armour of the Awakener looks awesome. Will it be for sale in a supporter pack?

All the Conquerers and Awakener set will be a supporter pack, just like the world atlas and elder core packs.
The next core supporter pack to come is this year and you can see what they look from the Conquerer of the atlas league page, scroll down bottom. Im guessing the awakener will be the most expensive one, the one for 500 USD

Thank you. :-) I meant that the Armour on the from the Conquerer of the atlas league page is white and this here is dark. Perhaps we can choose the style. That would be very nice.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
This event should be entertaining good luck to everyone going for a HC SSF kill!

And as far as inclusive content I'd just like to see the league achievements expanded with more rewards. With greater variety in challenges aside from farming, maybe some baked in race challenges?
best game ever!
Someday I may manage to get above level 93, and see something beyond a T15 map. I wonder what the magic of getting to end game content is, because so far I have fun, but am clueless about anything above a red elder... someday.. someday..
i play from a steam account am i still allowed to participate?
Последняя редакция: lichdeath. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 15:24:26
You need to have the same Mindset as Ryuguuin Seiya to stand a chance.
Man I like that there is a race once more BUT, Ziz should not have to put out his well earned money for this. I think GGG should have just asked Tencent for prize the money to promote their investment or just made a microtransaction giveaway and that would have been fine already.

One more thing I think GGG could have done is a nice EXCLUSIVE microtransaction for players that succsesfully delete the boss in SSF HC in 1 month timeframe.

Something exclusive for everybody that can do the challenge.. not a random draw or the top 1% of players.

This will not bring more players to HC.
Im still gonna try I think.. but yeah.. hope they find a better way of doing race stuff in the future!
Mathils actual cat
"
lichdeath написал:
i play from a steam account am i still allowed to participate?

Of course, you can torture yourself with whatever account you want! HCSSF for the first weeks before the bugfixes will be released.... this must be as close to hell as possible. ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
HDTanel написал:
Man I like that there is a race once more BUT, Ziz should not have to put out his well earned money for this. I think GGG should have just asked Tencent for prize the money to promote their investment or just made a microtransaction giveaway and that would have been fine already.

One more thing I think GGG could have done is a nice EXCLUSIVE microtransaction for players that succsesfully delete the boss in SSF HC in 1 month timeframe.

Something exclusive for everybody that can do the challenge.. not a random draw or the top 1% of players.

This will not bring more players to HC.
Im still gonna try I think.. but yeah.. hope they find a better way of doing race stuff in the future!

I don't think it was ever meant to bring in more players to HC, it's just an event for those who happen to play HC.

I am quite sure if Mathil ever lost his marbles and decided to do such an event, it would be SSF normal.

It's just what the host prefers.
As for the money backing, it's the streamer's idea, and considering the amounts of exposure and views this will bring in, not to mention subscribers, the added pool from GGG is really just a cherry on top.
This is essentially a player-hosted and organized even and that game devs just decided to take part in.
No rest for the wicked.
I probably wont be playing HC again, but I will be watching to see the drama and the rips. The rips will be GLORIOUS.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация